Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

Short description of the problem:

Browser: Google Chrome 17.0.963.79 (ive heard it has been on Firefox as well)
Operation system: Microsoft Windows 7

Step 1- Log onto www.gaianline.com

Step 2- Fill out Username and Password.

Step 3- Click the "Games" tab on the top of the screen

Step 4- Click "Fish Bassken" On the bottom right.

Step 5- Notice there are no Servers, and that rooms show up

Step 6- Click a room with a space available.

Step 7- "String index out of range: -1 Please try again at a later time" Shows up with an option to "Quit"

Act result: There is no way to join a fishing room, emptying cache and other suggestions do not change outcome.
in avatar section 3rd day of my equip items in little lucie not working. :/ im on google chrome windows7

Thanks for reporting. Our developers are aware of this issue and they'll look into it.

selvinivi

Dapper Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2 cool Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28

Brief description of the problem:
Cash Tree. Video 11 videos are not loading/showing at all.

steps to reproduce:
1. log in
2. go to GAIA Cash System, via clicking the tree
3. Click the "Earn Cash" for View Volume11 Videos
4. New pop-up window says "Sorry, we are all out of videos today. Check back tomorrow!" in 24-pt blue font. url-> http://b.v11media.com/video_path?k=2068673953a08dc9a7aa0101b4f7ed66&uid=2884231&dob=1989-08-10&gender=m
5. click to "temporary allow all the page" from NoScript.
6. page refreshes but appears with the same notice.

I waited a day and a week, continually checking. Logging in and out, also. Checking before I did Blue Noodle, and after. The notice does not change.
Short description of the problem:
In towns, my character is constantly moving back and forth.

Browser: Google Chrome (17.0.963.79 m)
Operation system:
Windows 7 Home Premium

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- Click "World"

Step 3- Click "Towns"

Step 4- Directory opens in new window.

Step 5- Character continuously moves back and forth without stop. It doesn't move my character but simply blurs the image and is rather bothersome.

Act result: Character will not stop moving. Tried clearing cache, ect. Never had this problem before.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

Still having issues with items that have drop down menus. The menu will drop down on the first click; however, if I want to change it, it will not drop down again without a page refresh.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Edit: Seems to be working correctly this morning. (18 March, 9:45 am EST).

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
While playing Zomg the first thing I did was go check my daily freebies and I've went to three different people and each character says they are giving me freebies but I don't get anything and there are no pictures like gold or an item showing either.

I've tried logging off/on. Not working. Deleting history and cookies. Not working.

Unbeatable Noob

The Problem:
"I use youtube for my music in my profile, because I am in Canada. A lot of the music I listen to isn't available to people outside of the United States on Playlist.com. Recently, there was a sudden crash in the sound quality of the youtube player. Which is upsetting, considering that I do hunt for the highest sound quality videos for my profile. No matter how nice the video sounds in 360p (which is standard youtube quality), it downgrades it to 240p once we reach the profile."

The Solution:
"Is there one?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff