I am having trouble with my meebo on both my accounts is there anyway you guys could look into the problem and see if it can be fixed. I was unable to chat with my friends on my second account all day because of this problem. I am not happy. If anyone else is having problems with their meebo chat too I encourage you to say so as well.
Server reports I have an extra vend which is non-existent, thus allowing me a maximum of 9 listings before saying I've reached 10 which in reality hasn't been reached.
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in
3) Go to the web page http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/
4) My store Tab lists 10 vends Image
5) Click on view store link
6) List shows only 9 vends, not 10 Image
7) Click on Sell Item link
8 System reports I have the maximum of 10 vends. Image
browser : chrome
hi i noticed i have problem with finding my neithbors i asked a friend of mine and he said me that he didnt had any problem with that so i wanted to try if my computer has the problem and entered with my brothers acount but same coputer all his neigbours apeared that means my acount has some problem how to fix it i already tried clearing the cahe thing but still nothing
sorry for my english i know its not good a friend of mine said my english kills ppl hahaha smile
Could you please give me the exact steps to reproduce this issue.
OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Someone I know have the same problem.)
Browser: Firefox 10.0.2
Brief description of the problem: Can't use the 'x' button to close a formula details.
1) Log onto www.gaiaonline.com
2) Go to the web page http://www.gaiaonline.com/alchemy/
3) Click on the 'Incomplete' tab.
4) Click on the 'Details' button of a formula.
5) Once the 'Formula Details' are showing, click on the 'x' to close it.
6) Click on the 'Details' button of another formula. (Note: I didn't change the formula page)
7) Once the 'Formula Details' are showing, click on the 'x' to close it.
Result: The 'Formula Details' won't close! You need to actually refresh the page to make it close down.
What it should do: It should be possible to close it down without needing to refresh the page...