Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was deleting comments from profile when it locked up. This has happened before. I can not get into profile and have about 2000 comments I want deleted. Log in times are also off on friends list.

specs: Windows XP
I have the same problems on Internet explorer 8.0, mozilla fireox 8.0, and google chrome 16.0
profile is locked on all browsers

Rainbow Beau

16,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
The grants for the Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit on the event page doesn't have a limit so you can keep getting the item as many times as you want

Unholy Lunatic

18,850 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
blaykmagyk
The grants for the Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit on the event page doesn't have a limit so you can keep getting the item as many times as you want

I'm having this as well, it appears everyone is. Will get in trouble for claiming a ton of them?

Rainbow Beau

16,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Pandachan84
blaykmagyk

I'm having this as well, it appears everyone is. Will get in trouble for claiming a ton of them?
Well I'll find out on my mule cause I just kept doing it to see if it would stop, I have 30 of them on there
Browser: Chrome/16.0.912.63
Brief description of the problem: When I click on the Cash Tree, it takes me to a Ciroc video, which I have now watched 3 times. I watch the video, but I am not awarded Gaia Cash for it and it won't go away, so I cannot access the other videos. Also, the video takes up the small little box, so I can't even see the button to access other types of videos.
Steps to reproduce:
I have tried refreshing and opening a new browser. The video will play, but won't go away or let me access the other videos. Clicking on the Cash tree does nothing but take me to the video.

And this is posted in the Dec 20-27 because there is no forum for this week.

Devoted Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Disappearing Bottle Messages Bug
I send out a message in the bottle, but lately I haven't been getting it back. Oh and this is in the most current forum available as there isn't one for around December 31st

OP: WindowsXP

Browser:
Chrome/16.0.912.63

1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in as a user: user name and password
3) Go to the web page www.gaiaonline.com/aquarium/
4) Click on Bottle with the "!" on it.

Supposed result:
The page that lets you pick a winner for the bottle with the best response

Actual result:
The page that asks for a new question to send out.

Note:
This has happened every time I want to assign a winner to the best response. It started sometime in June. I typically get all my Daily Chances before I go to my tank (I don't know if this has any effect though.)

Beloved Friend

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I only deleted two items off my wishlist and my entire wishlist was gone! Help please! cat_crying cat_crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games