Benevolent Friend

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Notification Failure for Aquarium Glows

Browser: Firefox 5.0
Operation system: Windows 7 PC

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com after the reset and not having played a glow yet.

Step 2- Check notifications.

Step 3- Find there is no glow notice.

Step 4- Wait until your tank glows since signing in.

Step 5- Then, you will receive a notice stating your next glow.

Suppose to Result: You are should always get your notice of your next glow to occur
so when you sign in, there should be one waiting.

Act result: You have nothing until after one glow has happened since signing in.

Additional Information: This has happened for several days. The only time it did not happen was when I was up past the Gaia reset and was on for one more glow before going to bed, which was early this morning. It appears that if I am online for the first glow after the reset, I will have no problem with notices until the next reset. But, if I miss the first glow, when I sign in later that day, I have to wait for a glow to pass before notices start again.

EDIT: I was able to be online for a glow after the reset this morning, but I still do not have a notice of my next glow now that I am online. The above is true, as far as that is how it happened to me yesterday, but apparently, it is not true as far as being related to the reset. It just doesn't work most of the time, I guess.

Benevolent Friend

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gold Grant Glitch with Aquariums

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- Finding a tank that is glowing.

Step 3- Play Booty Grab and make a final score of below 1,000/- or above 5,000/- .

Step 4- Refresh main page.

Step 5- Find your gold was not granted.

Suppose to Result: You get your gold you won from the game.

Act result: You never get your gold.

Additional Information: I am fully aware that this problem has been addressed. I am bringing it up here in hopes that I will be told of the progress of the problem and it's solution. The only time I have not been able to reproduce the issue was 2 different, random times. Once I made a score of 5858/- and it actually went through; I even have a screenshot for this labeled that it was actually granted. Another time, I made under the 1,000/- and was granted the gold. Other than those times, if my final score does not fall within the above range, I never get the gold. (I have a screenshot for every time my score was not sent and I reported it on Panagrammic's thread in the Aquarium Discussion Forum.)
Equipping Astra-VI: Jelly Bubblepop (animated) with Deluxe Witch's Cauldron makes the cauldron disappear. It does not matter which I equip first.
It does not matter what color cauldron I select.

Browser: SrWare Iron 12.0.750 or Firefox 4.0.1
Operation system: Windows 7, SP1 x64

Step 2- Click Avatar link

Step 3- Get nekkid redface

Step 4- Equip Deluxe Witch's Cauldron

Step 5- Equip Astra-VI: Jelly Bubblepop

Suppose to Result: Nice, bubbly cauldron

Act result: Cauldron disappears.

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sidhe-Shi
Browser: Google Chrome
Operation system: Windows Vista

Bug - Lucky Key is not Opening Aquarium Chest

Reproduction:
Step 2-Log in as a user: user name and password
Step 3-Saw Aquarium Chest in 'My Gaia' and Clicked on it.
Step 4-Aquarium Chest options popped up and I clicked "Use Key"
Step 5- Aquarium Chest made as if loading but nothing happened for 25-30mins and the Chest timed out.
*During the 30mins I closed and reopened the chest many times (waiting at least 5 minutes) even switching to different pages (my inventory, mail, and games) But the same problem came up.

Suppose to Result:
Aquarium Chest is suppose to grant an Aquarium Item.
Result:
It doesn't load/the key doesn't work.

Notes:
I was in the Bug Report & Technical Support Form earlier to see if anyone else was having problems as well. Two other people had the problem but with different end results.

One person had the glitch work the same til Step 5, instead of timing out it would take "forever to load" and when it did, instead of granting an item, the Aquarium Chest Pop Up would close but the Chest still be in the corner of his Gaia. When he went to his inventory it showed him with one less key. This happened to him twice, but with no reward. He attempted to sell his last key on the Marketplace but he got a message saying:
"Serial_not_in_owner_location"
At some point in time he figured it was just one of his keys so he tried to move it in to his storage but it said: "inventory has changed, please refresh"

The second person at first had all the same problems as me. However after a few tries on her part the chest opened but instead of granting Item it gave her this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/43382
However when she tried to sell it she got a message or warning saying something about being banned for attempting to sell the Opened Aquarium Chest on the Marketplace.

Also I got my Lucky Keys from the Cash Shop, where as the first guy got all three of his from the Marketplace. The other girl did not say where she had gotten hers.

If you need to read what the others had wrote, but in more detail, here's the form link:
Form Here

You should probably check it out because the first person I mention has screen shots as well.

Edit:
Also if it helps I bought my Lucky Key with GCash I had got via the Cash tree...

I have the exact same problem. My chest shows up in my inventory now (It seems that I got two of them somehow) but when I try to do anything with it, I am told it doesnt exist.
Sammy_Sue222
Gold Grant Glitch with Aquariums

Step 2- Finding a tank that is glowing.

Step 3- Play Booty Grab and make a final score of below 1,000/- or above 5,000/- .

Step 4- Refresh main page.

Step 5- Find your gold was not granted.

Suppose to Result: You get your gold you won from the game.

Act result: You never get your gold.

Additional Information: I am fully aware that this problem has been addressed. I am bringing it up here in hopes that I will be told of the progress of the problem and it's solution. The only time I have not been able to reproduce the issue was 2 different, random times. Once I made a score of 5858/- and it actually went through; I even have a screenshot for this labeled that it was actually granted. Another time, I made under the 1,000/- and was granted the gold. Other than those times, if my final score does not fall within the above range, I never get the gold. (I have a screenshot for every time my score was not sent and I reported it on Panagrammic's thread in the Aquarium Discussion Forum.)

This is happening to me as well, many times. This time, I have a screen shot.

Gold earned from Bootygrab games when scores are 4000+ - 5000+ aren't being granted.

My score was 5246 / 1856 but it was not credited to my account

Tank ID: 8022677
All Airshark tank
Tank Owner: The Superfast Jellyfish
You can see the tank here

Posted in bump thread: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 pm (EST)
My post

Screenshot of my score:
User Image

And again:
Aug. 12, 2011
Tank ID: 4764113
All Airsharks
Tank Owner: Truulee Trubble
Time played: approx.2:38 pm (EST)
Can see his tank here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-airsharks/t.68457511_1/
Bump Post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-airsharks/t.68457511_2436/#2436
Score not credited to my account: 6086 - 2096
Screen shot:
User Image

Third time for me today:

Tank ID: 6396299
Owner: NipsterJoe
Can see the tank here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-15-airsharks-2-grunny-subs-pink-gift-boxes/t.61193335_1/
My bump post:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-15-airsharks-2-grunny-subs-pink-gift-boxes/t.61193335_21961/#21961

Aprox. time played: 2:59pm (EST)
My score was 4878 - 1751 but it was not credited to my account

Screen shot:
User Image

browser: SRWare Iron 12.0.750.0
Connection: 25/15 wired fiber optic
RAM: 8Gb
Computer Specs:
Windows 7
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
I'm really sorry I don't know what Flash I have

Bug:
Cannot open my jelly fish drop. It continues to report
"General Error. serial_not_in_owner_location"

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in as a user: user name and password
3) Go to My Gaia
4) Click on the Hanger (Inventory)
5) Click on the Special tab
6) Click on the Jellyfish Drop

Result:
General Error. serial_not_in_owner_location

Notes: This is my first Jellyfish Drop, I know it's not that big of an issue. I've never had an Error message like this before. This first popped up around 1:45(ish)pm Central Time
Computer Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385
Flash 10.3.181.26
Shockwave player: vr 11.6 (new release)

Bug:
Error message appears when the page is done loading.

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in as a user: user name and password
3) Go to the web page www.gaiaonline.com/mygaia/
4) Click on House
5) Click on "Design My Home"
6) Click on "Design My Home" again through the banner.
7) Error message pops up after the items are done loading

Result:

Error message pops up saying:

failed load
file:http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/flr_obj_56a.png

Notes:
Cleared temp internet files and reloaded page with no results.

EDIT: 8/13/11

For some reason now when I go there it asks me to reinstall shockwave 10.6, 11.6 is the current new version and the one I have installed today.

Blessed Vampire

Browser:

Firefox 5.0

Bug:

Cash Shop will not load.

If you click on the tab, you are taken to shops.
If you click on the Cash Shop itself, you are taken to the marketplace.
It has been like this for months, and I'm really fed up. The bug was reported and ignored repeatedly, and now I've got piles of cash I can't even spend.

I've tried disabling Ad blocker, using different browser, none of it works. And many others are having this problem.
Reproduction:

1) Log into Gaiaonline.com
2) Click on 'shops' and select 'Cash Shop'
3) Nothing will happen
4) Go to shops directly
5) Click on Cash Shop store front.
6.) Get redirected to marketplace

User Image

Note: Outside links do not work either.

Dapper Gaian

Computer Specs:
Chrome/13.0.782.112
Mozilla/5.0

Bug:
Profile Page Bug

Notes:
I am not able to save my profile when i edit it. As soon as i click the "Save" button, it takes me to a Database Error Page displaying the message "Medians could not be deleted"

I have tried switching browsers and waiting extended periods of time (2 months) and i continue to get the error message. Please help. Thank you

Codebreaking Torii

i cant join any guilds D:

Browser: Firefox/Google Chrome
Operating System: Compaq
Step 1: log in to gaiaonline.com
Step 2: go to forums tab and press guilds
Step 3: find a guild and press +join

Result:
it keeps saying user belongs to more than one clan
User Image
User Image
glengrin
Having to wait through a video to play a bg game is horrible. Now on top of that a glitch just appeared so I can't get to the code to enter it!!!!! It plays the video but the quit button does not appear, and when the video is done, it still won't appear, just replay, which replays the ad! So now I can't play bg at all! gonk

I did try several times to see if the quit button would appear so I could see the text to enter on a couple of games.

Going to copy and paste this in the bugs forum too.

I was just playing booty grab when this glitch appeared.

My os is windows7 home delux version
My browser is Internet Explorer 8
My flash version is WIN 10,3,181,26

I've just discovered that refreshing the page does not work....it just brings up a fresh ad.

Playful Guildswoman

Computer specs: Gateway laptop, Win XP, FF5.0, Flash 10

Tech support question: How can I turn off the owl/cat bird flying by my head on the upper left? It's causing me to constantly jam.

Dangerous Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I am quoting TransMidi's post to emphasize that I'm having the same BASIC problem with item opening as she does, but mine is with FISH DROPS.

Browser: SeaMonkey
Ops: Windoze
Step 2: log in as a user: username and password
Step 3: My Gaia - Full Inventory
Step 4: Choose 'Special' tab, shows the Unopened LT. Grunny Sub Drop.
Step 5: Choose item from display screen (LT sub drop) - select item
Result: I get the same 'General Error: serial_not_in_owner_location' notice as she does.

Notes: This has been happening for nearly a WEEK, and I noted such in another person's complaint about item opening problems earlier in the week. I have noticed that sometimes a fish drop will open in laggardly fashion, or 'hiccup' open after I move on to doing something else in my inventory. Other times, it simply refuses to open, like this time.

TransMidi
Problem: Opening Letters

Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Mac

Step 2: log in as a user: username and password
Step 3: My Gaia - Full Inventory
Step 4: Choose 'Special' tab, shows one letter (June 2009)
Step 5: Choose item from display screen (Angelic Lace / Demonic Armor) - select item

Result:
User Image

Notes: This has happened for a few days on my other account's letters as well. It will display the error and possibly give the chosen item the next day, but this has only occurred twice out of the 6 I've attempted to open. The letters on my other account were traded to me a long time ago, but I bought the listed letter just today (not more than 15 minutes ago) and have attempted 5 times now to open it to no avail.
Luck Chest no items bug

Version: 3.6.13
Brief description of the problem: Every time i get a luck chest i buy a luck key, either from market place or the cash store. I click on the chest and i click use key but nothing happens. I have sat there for five minutes clicking the use key button but nothing happened at all.
Steps to reproduce: This has happened three times so far. Every time Ive gotten a luck chest all Ive done is click on it, and click use key and it doesn't work. It has also taken my Luck key once.

Anxious Hunter

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Operation system: Windows XP
Version: 5.0
Brief description of the problem: I would go to the "World" tab and click "Towns", after I click the ZIP that I wanted to go in, it won't load.
Step 1) Log onto www.gaiaonline.com
Step 2) Log in as user: username and password
Step 3) Click the 'World' tab
Step 4) Click the 'Towns" button
Step 5) Click on the Zip and town that I want to go to

Notes: I have refreashed the page many times and I have also logged in and out, but every time I do that an error message pops up saying:

Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Server Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces