Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

Mozilla/5.0 Chrome/13.0.782.215

Bug: CAnnot join a guild. Says "User Belongs To More Than One Clan." I quit my clan, but it still wont allow me to join

yes, we are aware of this issue and will try to fix it soon.
jseverin

Desirable Senshi

21,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Firefox 5.0

I went to the main Piehard page and it suddenly started rapidly reloading so fast I couldn't do anything. I'm not sure if this is to reflect the boos and cheers being constantly updated, but I don't want to accidentally waste my points on the wrong character. The rest of the site seems fine though.

Please follow the instructions how to report a bug. If you cant reproduce at least 2-3 time, its not a bug.

Playful Guildswoman

Win XP, Firefox 6, Flash 10 -

At noon on Wednesday, I caught this message, which came up when I asked to log in. I have received it twice, and have heard others say they ren into it as well this week:

User Image

Fashionable Warlord

6,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The problem was that I was in multiple clans. Kimiko Ross sent me a list of them and I withdrew from all the extras. My page is now working properly.

Panagrammic
What clan were you trying to join? We want to try and reproduce this problem with your account, but don't want to inadvertently have you join the wrong clan. biggrin

Kazuki Senju
Short description of the problem:
I am unable to join any guilds and system says I am in a clan though I am not. I have had this problem for a year now and cannot find a solution.

Browser: Internet Explorer 9
Operation system:
Windows Vista

Step 1- Log onto www.gaianline.com

Step 2- Enter "Forums"

Step 3- Enter "Guilds"

Step 4- Select Guild

Step 5- Click "Join"

Suppose to Result:

Act result:
I recieve the following message:

General Error

User belongs to more than one clan

I've been attempting to join a guild. "THE OFFICIAL LEGEND OF DRAGOON GUILD "

The problem occures when I try to join a guild, creat a clan, or view a list of clans.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
computer-windows 7-toshiba laptop
browser-internet explorer
location-my gold counter
issue-sold an item for 2500g, with the fee of 50g it came out to 2450g it hasnt been put into my account. any help would make me smile, TY!

Please contact customer service/mods
Computer Spects:
Windows 7 Home Edition (64 bit)
Firefox 6.0
Flash WIN 10,3,183,5

Bug: I cannot save avatar, change it, or even see it in the dressing room.

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com
Step 2 - Click My gaia
Step 3 - Click Avatar
Step 4 - Click item to put on
Step 5 - Save

Suppose to Result:
Save avatar

Result: Cannot equip or save. Database error.

Note: There is no picture of avatar. Here is a link to a thread I made concerning the issue. It includes pictures.

Also, this has been happening for over a month. I have NO problem with this on my mule. Just on this account.

We will try to fixed your issue soon.
jseverin
I use safari on the iphone 3G and the new inventory pop-ups do NOT work when I click an item with multiple poses they do NOT equip. ONLY items with 1 pose equip. I have tons of items I spent millions of gold on that are useless now that sit in my inventory, can you please fix this bug? I think it MAY be a flash problem. The OLD one worked just fine for me and I think we should have the option to have the classic dressing room(item equips that do not use pop ups that lag)Please help me gaia I love you!

Shameless Noob

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
Katsu Shunu
Short description of the problem:
Item-granting Ads (meebo bar) don't grant items/give error. Either invalid link or already granted.

Browser: Chrome and Firefox 6.0
Operation system: Mac 10.6.8

Step 2- Find "free item" Gaia Ad

Step 3- Click

Suppose to Result: Get free item/gold

Act result: Error page saying either "Invalid Link" or "Already Claimed"

I am having this same bug, with the addition that it also does not work in the regular window ad rewards links. Also, if I only click it, a new Gaia window opens inside the ad. I can only see the message if I ctrl click the ad, at which point it responds with "Invalid Link" or "Already Claimed" just as above.

This has happened a total of four times in the main window, and several with the footer.

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
I'm not sure if this even goes here but...

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SGH-T959 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Description of problem: No Diedrich Clones. Other interfering NPCS appear and grant items but Diedrich Clones have not appeared on the Pie Hard event page for over fourteen hours. Multiple users are unable to see the NPC and none have received it.

Steps:
Step 1: Go to event page (http://www.gaiaonline.com/even eek t/vengeance2011
Step 2: Wait for interfering NPC to appear
Step 3: Click on NPC
Intended result: Receive item
Actual result: Never see the NPC

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Ryu-yon101
I'm not sure if this even goes here but...

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SGH-T959 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Description of problem: No Diedrich Clones. Other interfering NPCS appear and grant items but Diedrich Clones have not appeared on the Pie Hard event page for over fourteen hours. Multiple users are unable to see the NPC and none have received it.

Steps:
Step 1: Go to event page (http://www.gaiaonline.com/even eek t/vengeance2011
Step 2: Wait for interfering NPC to appear
Step 3: Click on NPC
Intended result: Receive item
Actual result: Never see the NPC

I'm sorry...on my phone it is nearly impossible to edit out that emoticon thing...here is the link without it...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/event/vengeance2011

Invisible Elder

11,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
there's a script bugging quite annoyingly

Browser: Mozilla 5
operating system: Windows 7

problem: each page I load gives an error of a script not working on the following link http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/src/_/e143bb5df5304ae98988a03a4dabca2e-1298-165/pkg-gaia_core.js:8
I'm guessing it's the adds, it's the only thing I know on about every page
Short description of the problem: Silent NPC Remo in zOMG

Browser: Firefox 6
Operation system: Windows 7 Ult s1

Step 2- Open game zOMG

Step 3- walk to flagged NPC (Remo) in Village Greens

Step 4- Speak to NPC Remo

Suppose to Result: Complete quest for badge, get choice of ring for reward

Act result: Remo does not speak, badge cannot be earned, ring is not awarded, flag will not go away.

Further data:
This is an error in the game zOMG. A longstanding one.

original bug thread (I think, there may have been one earlier, my first report has since been lost) http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-bugs/zomg-silent-remo/t.49320613/ posted Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 pm

I was forwarded here by Jasper as a result of help ticket 5630-10058848 (created 11/14/2010 11:21 AM PDT).

Three NPCs in zOMG are flagged as if part of a quest, two do not speak (Remo in village greens and Albert in Bill's Ranch), one only gives idle chatter (William at the south gate of Barton Town).

Beyond not getting a badge or ring that would have been handy two and a half years ago the flags drive my OCD nuts.

Sparkling Senshi

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Short description of the problem: Item-granting Ads (My Gaia) doesn't grant items. The ad just opens a new Gaia window.

Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0

Operation system: Windows 7 Home Premium

Step 2- Find "free item" Gaia Ad

Step 3- Click

Supposed to Result: Get free item/gold

Actual Result: It simply loads up a random Gaia page in the ad box. I see the top left of a Gaia page (with my avatar, notices/alerts bubble, and pie hard link). Nothing is received as far as items or gold are concerned. I've checked both my inventory and gold count to be sure. The ad almost never shows up at all (I do know it's supposed to be rare). Whenever I do manage to see the ad, I can't seem claim my reward from it. This last happened to me today at around 12:50 pm central, while viewing the "My Gaia" page. (I've never seen one of these ads on my Meebo bar, so I can't say if it'd work there. All my issues have been on standard pages.)
Short description of the problem: "Earned" Gaia Cash is not delivered.

Browser: Safari
Operation system: Mac OS X Version 10.6.7

Step 1- Log onto www.gaianline.com

Step 2- Click on my Gaia cash (where the amount I have is shown)

Step 3- Click "Earn Gaia Cash"

Step 4- Go to Gambit Videos and watch a video for Bing. It says to download the bing toolbar and then I would recieve 52 Gaia Cash.

Step 5- Download Bing toolbar and watch Bing advertisement video.

Suppose to Result: 52 GCash would be added to my account.

Actual result: No Gaia Cash came. I tried watching another video and completing the offer, but no luck. Some of the other offers said that GCash would come after a wait of 15, 30, etc. minutes. I waited for an hour and a half, but still, no cash. I tried some other offers that weren't videos, and still no GCash.
Browser: Chrome
Operation system:
Windows Vista

I get this problem when I save an outfit or just the two item's in particular when I save Light Spirit/Blush and Checkered Remorse/Pant's they pop up with green lining between the leg's still is there any way to take that away? I can't wear this dream avatar I made, and the green lining always pops I have to take away blush, but can you fix it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games