Welcome to Gaia! ::

bug: showing i have items for sell in mp yet i do not.
windows7
google chrome

it shows i have two items in sell in mp yet i do not.

Please, provide exact steps to reproduce, when you post your issues in this forum.

Thanks
selvinivi

Witty Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Not sure how your little form translates to the Gaia app, but ill try to be as specific as i can.

currently when replying to PMs there is a bug.

Step 1. Open app
Step 2. See PM notification
Step 3. Click Messages button
step 4. Open new pm
Step 5. Read pm
Step 6. Click reply button
Step 7.reply
Step 8. Check outbox
Step 9. View reply
this stuff is a pretty self-explanatory rolleyes )

Once you hit the reply button it automatically quotes the person you are replying to. After you have entered your message you send. Up until this point everything looks fine, but when the message is sent a good portion of it is lost. This loss is viewable in the outbox as well. And this loss is also translated to the person who receives the PM.

Effectively making it useless to reply to a pm via the app.

Gaia On the Go app version 1.5
iPhone 4- iOS 5.1

edit: second problem-

When replying to a profile comment, if your reply is lengthy, after a point the reply box is fille and instead of scrolling to show further characters they fall off the reply page instead of the page scrolling to allow the view of more characters. Hope I explained that well enough. If not let me know and Ill try again.

Hi,

We'll forward this issue to our devs.
Thanks
selvinivi

Dangerous Warlord

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
I've been having the same problem as the user above me with the Gaia on the Go app (the newer app) in both my iPhone 4s and my iPod Touch 4th gen. The only difference is that I've had it for over a month (maybe more).
This issue is rather frustrating.
Please fix it! (:

Witty Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gera 01
I've been having the same problem as the user above me with the Gaia on the Go app (the newer app) in both my iPhone 4s and my iPod Touch 4th gen. The only difference is that I've had it for over a month (maybe more).
This issue is rather frustrating.
Please fix it! (:

I've had it for a while as well!

12,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
From the week of March 1 post

pd2care
shu-chan1013
Short description of the problem:
I'm trying to add fish to my aquarium,mostly the one's from daily chance/dumpster dive. It 'saves' them,but if I feed them,they die(they get x's for eyes) or if I save and leave to come back they are in my inventory again. This has been happening for 3 days now...please help

Browser:Google Chrome
Operation system:Windows 7

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- complete daily chances for each page and dumpster dive

Step 3- go to my aquarium. Add fish gained from the marketplace, daily chance/dumpster dive: 2 Aquarium Cathulus, 2 aquarium spikeys, a watermeat(lite),and a kiki kitty(lite)

Step 4- save aquarium. Feed fish.

Step 5-leave page or refresh.

Suppose to Result: Fish are supposed to live.

Act result: feeding the fish kills them, and leaving the aquarium page or refreshing the page puts the fish back into my inventory.

This is the 3rd week in a row I have posted this report and nothing has been done............

I've been having the same problem for a week now. Same OS and browser.

Is anyone working on a fix, or am I going to continue moving fish back into my tank daily to feed them, only to have them go belly up as soon as I do?

Hi there!!
We couldn't reproduce it. We will continue testing this issue.
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games