Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

It is a quest from Alastar in deadmans shadow to collect 150 tissue samples.

OK, let me check

Thank you! I have attached a screen shot of the quest. Hope it helps.

User Image

Thanks, i got image. Will let know devs about this issue

Hi mlos, I'm just checking to see if you know anything about what's happening with the quest in deadmans shadow yet? Lots of people seem to be getting attuned lately and not having any problems with the quest at all, but then there is me and a few others that can't progress in the game, as it still doesn't work for us :S I don't understand why it would work fine for others but not us few?

I am sorry , xXsarahXx69. I am not sure why it happened to you sad
I can try to delete this quest for you and you can take it again. I am not sure it will help with you issue but we can try.
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

OK, let me check

User Image

Hi mlos, I'm just checking to see if you know anything about what's happening with the quest in deadmans shadow yet? Lots of people seem to be getting attuned lately and not having any problems with the quest at all, but then there is me and a few others that can't progress in the game, as it still doesn't work for us :S I don't understand why it would work fine for others but not us few?

I can try to delete this quest for you and you can take it again. I am not sure it will help with you issue but we can try.

Would you be able to take it back so that i can re do the 100 sample quest, which is the one i completed before i got stuck on this one? i wouldn't like to do the whole thing again as it took me 8 hrs to attune to the door in DMS...or maybe would you be able to make it so i skip this quest and move to the next one? but if all else fails i will re do the whole thing...Thank you
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

User Image

Would you be able to take it back so that i can re do the 100 sample quest, which is the one i completed before i got stuck on this one? i wouldn't like to do the whole thing again as it took me 8 hrs to attune to the door in DMS...or maybe would you be able to make it so i skip this quest and move to the next one? but if all else fails i will re do the whole thing...Thank you

I'm facing the same issue here, will be thankful if fixed up for me as well..
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

User Image

I am not sure if it will work. I used this admin tool long time ago and don't want to destroy your progress. Lets wait when devs fix this issue.
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

User Image

I am not sure if it will work. I used this admin tool long time ago and don't want to destroy your progress. Lets wait when devs fix this issue.

I'm facing the same issue, will it be fixed soon or what?? it's the best part of the game..
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

User Image

Aww ok smile Are they working on it do you know? well guess I will just wait a little longer... Thank you anyway.

Codger

okay...maybe this is only a minor and funny bug xd
but I really wonder is the GMT clock setting in this forum is wrong?
for example if I set for gmt+7 it's actually showing up gmt+8
so if I want to see actual gmt+7 i have to set it at gmt+6 OTL
this is just so weird, I don't face this in another forum
sxdxdx

http://www.ebrand123.com/

Bone nike lebron James gold rouge color chaussures Hommes (chaussuresnikes-pascher.com)

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UITXzUOBKW8

I hope this quest can be fixed soon! Doesn't seem fair that we are unable to continue our progress in the game while lots of people don't seem to have any problems with it!
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69
mlos
xXsarahXx69

User Image

Hi mlos, I was wondering if you have any new information on this quest yet? I still can't accept it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff