Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Xbox or PS3

Xbox 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 18 ]
Ps3 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Now here again I come to you better which is better, Xbox or Ps3. When you decide I want you to try not to be bias In your choice. When considering this I want you to eliminate how much games, consoles and services cost and Focus mainly on the consoles themselves and a perhaps even a few exclusive and explain why.

I own both Consoles and believe Xbox is the superior console but the exclusives for PS3 are pretty neat as well. Xbox also has their own exclusive which are amazing as well but some do not appeal to my taste.The upcoming "Halo 4" is one game I am excited for and it is a xbox exclusive. Last of Us I am also excited for a tad bit more than Halo 4 despite me loving the Halo Franchise to death but I didn't like the combat and weight system they had in Halo Reach to well, story wise fantastic game. (Please do not compare Halo to Call of Duty because one is a sci-fi game and one is not. In my opinion, it is still like comparing a RPG to let's say... a puzzle game.)

Happy chatting~

Xbox 360 > PS3 because PS3 has no gaemz.

Though PC over all since PC games have superior graphics to any console ever made. When the PS4 comes out, I know my PC will still be more powerful than that.

I should be playing on my PC but I'm too busy bragging how amazing my PC is to actually play any games on it

Shy Fatcat

I hate how people say "PS3 has no games". Thats not true. It has 700+ games and counting.

I like both systems, though i prefer my PS3. I don't really have any specific reasons why but its just a personal preference i guess.

Moonlight Seeker

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I have the 360 but it wasn't because it was my first choice. When the ps3 launched it was $600 I then had to make a choice and obviously since the 360 is home to multiplats mostly well it was my choice.

I like the ps3's exclusives a lot more. The 360 not only lacks exclusives (I know there's a few for it) but aside from Halo and Gears there's no other worthwhile exclusive in my opinion.

Regardless the Wii beats the both of them in exclusives. Love it hate it or just don't care for it it's true. Yes the Wii has the most shovelware out of the three but there's awesome exclusive games to it like No More Heroes 1+2, Madworld, Red Steel 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PS3 has MUCH better exclusives, and unlike a lot of people say, it does have a lot of good games in general. Almost every good game that the Xbox has is also on PS3. Xbox isn't bad, but I like the PS3 a lot more.
There's a thread designed specifically for this purpose. It also includes the Wii, but that's hardly a problem. After all, it can make your arguments like this:

Moonlight Seeker

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Heartlesswithaheart
There's a thread designed specifically for this purpose. It also includes the Wii, but that's hardly a problem. After all, it can make your arguments like this:

Lol.
Interesting vid. XD
To be honest although I tend to side with one company or another mainly Nintendo... Wii U! XD
I think it's pointless to argue over which console is better.
It's best to just enjoy them and do with them what they were made to do.
Play games on them.

I'm a ps3 fan, it suits my gaming needs more. I like rpgs and the such. And they feel much better on the ps3. At least to me.

Omnipresent Regular

7,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

I go where the games that I want go.

I have no allegiance to a specific console, only to good games.
The only thing PS3 is good for is Demon's Souls

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The only thing good of either consoles is their rampant hardware failure.

Obsessive Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
The system with more games that you enjoy is obviously the better system. For me, that would be Ps3.
Rrrrr.sony.my worst enemy.even though I have a vita xD.but to put the truth out there PS3 is a more powerful and capable system.it can live off third party like Ninty lives off first party.any questions?

Friendly Noob

PC FTW! no, i'm in favor of PS3.
I hate how Little Big Planet 2 has that hacker war thing going on right now. I hope they can fix it somehow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games