Xbox 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 18 ]
Ps3 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2

Versatile Lunatic

PlayStation in my opinion is better.

Hallowed Hunter

TommyStinson
Xbox 360 > PS3 because PS3 has no gaemz.

PS3 - Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone, Jak and Daxter, I ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, Heavy Rain.

Those are just the ones I 'have'

Xbox - Halo, Gears of War...

Pretty much every other game came out on 'both' systems.
Xbox҉. Made for gaming҉
PS3҉. Made for entertainment [as in tv and not videogames]҉

Hilarious Smoker

PS Vita mrgreen

Dapper Bloodsucker

I am not console monogamous in any way.

But I usually reach for my 360 over my PS3 because I prefer the 360's controller.
Xbox, it has a much less complicated interface, the controller is not made for six year olds, you dont have to link a headset to the console to use it, the kinect works better than the playstation move, communication with friends is much easier because the party system, updates do not take a half hour, the xbox's recharge cable actually charges faster than the controller dies, and wired headsets do not take up the USB slots.
marlboro cigs
PS Vita mrgreen
Hear Hear!
Light Yagami95
PC FTW! no, i'm in favor of PS3.
PS3 is the closest you'll get to a PC.

Chatty Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I enjoy the Xbox 360 because of several key things that PS3 doesn't have. I like the fact that there is a party system. The fact that I can be in a party and not have to be in the same game is great. I like the dashboard over the PS3 one. Everything on the PS3 seems dull and boring to me. I will give the PS3 one thing and that its graphics are way better than that of the 360. I know the PS3 has a BlueRay player but that alone doesn't win me over. In the end I like the 360 over the PS3.
They're both good, play w/e you want.
genin tots
Xbox҉. Made for gaming҉

I have to say if "gaming" is only based on shooter games then yeah you would be right, but the PS3 is definantly more friendly and can get just as dark as they want with a flip of a coin. to say it's made for entertainment is a slight understatement because it's not just for entertainment but for gaming as well. All I would want an xbox 360 for is easily for Halo and Gears of war, other than that, it's pretty useless.
XBOX has more than just Halo and Gears of War, it has Forza, Fable, Lost Oddesy, and some others as well. I mean the console isn't dependent on exclusives. Sure PS3 has the internet and blu-ray but what's the point if you can't even interact with your friends that well. As far as graphics go, to me the graphics stand pretty close to each other. Then also a lot of people compare games while PS3 has it's hd cords and xbox has it's regular old cords.

Blessed Lunatic

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaming-discussion/xbox-360-vs-ps3-vs-wii/t.12092668/
Devonic Tomb
genin tots
Xbox҉. Made for gaming҉

I have to say if "gaming" is only based on shooter games then yeah you would be right, but the PS3 is definantly more friendly and can get just as dark as they want with a flip of a coin. to say it's made for entertainment is a slight understatement because it's not just for entertainment but for gaming as well. All I would want an xbox 360 for is easily for Halo and Gears of war, other than that, it's pretty useless.

I see what yo҉u mean
But ҉i҉ thi҉nk we both can agree that ga҉mes a҉re fu҉n no mat҉ter w҉hat smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff