Welcome to Gaia! ::

As a HUGE fan of The Slayers, it pains me to say it, but I HATE HATE HATE what they did with the last 3 seasons of the series. I wasn't a huge fan of Slayers Try for a variety of reasons (one being the fact that it wasn't cannon at all, and they made Filia look like a Pokemon in her Dragon form), but at least the art was still in the style I loved.

The novels are amazing (even though I can't get my hands on the last 7 books), and when I heard that they were making a two new seasons based on the novels, I was stoked! Heck, it even came out on my birthday!... But.. But.. UGH. The art wasn't very good, the character's were very OOC, and in the end, Lina decides to save the world by using the ONE spell that she promised she would NEVER use again.. Against the SAME villain that they fought TWICE already.. And don't even get me started on what they did to Duclis, the fact that they brought Rezo back as the big bad AGAIN, and Pakota, or whatever his name was...! User Image

And I agree about the Shaman King anime ending being bad - the manga is amazing <3

Aged Gaian

XxXMurder PrincessXxX
death note... SPOILER ALERT........................................................................................................... everybody ******** dies X(

also FMA and FMA brotherhood both endings i found to be crap

Everyone dies so the story is over and you're not left with any more possibilities.

As for FMA, no.
People tend to prefer Brotherhood a lot more due to it being a lot closer to the manga, but the way the original anime went was a much better ending, imo.
Yes, Edward was stuck in London but who cares? The entire series was upsetting and dark, and that was the perfect half and half ending it needed.
If you've ever seen the movie afterwards, you'd think it's even more perfect.
Leave me all the hate you will, but I will always prefer the original FMA story to the revised Brotherhood edition.

Mega Hunter

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Requiem in Mortis
******** Gurren Lagann. It was a great anime, but it's ending pissed me off so much that I almost hated the series afterwards.

This.

I SWEAR, can't Gainax make an anime with an ending that's ACTUALLY ENJOYABLE?

Tipsy Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Code Geas. ninja

Sparkly Vampire

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 1 Win 50
prob. the worst end'n theme dat i could think of was Paranoa Agent…o_0 like idk how else to describe it, other then it was just…plain…weird…\(o.0)//

Kawaii Senshi

Umineko no naku koro ni.
Only because it really didn't have a proper ending, it just continued on with the game and that question of who am I was never answered, so I find it as the worst. Why did Battler want to prove that witches didn't exist because he already saw their abilities and just wanted to find a contradiction. I hated how the game was constantly repeated and the same people died over again >.>
It was interesting but there was no definite ending for it.

Kawaii Senshi

Migz La Flaga
Code Geas. ninja

It wasn't that bad, but yeah was weird with the Zero Requiem.

Mega Cutie-Pie

7,900 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
9Os
XxXMurder PrincessXxX
death note... SPOILER ALERT........................................................................................................... everybody ******** dies X(

also FMA and FMA brotherhood both endings i found to be crap

Everyone dies so the story is over and you're not left with any more possibilities.

As for FMA, no.
People tend to prefer Brotherhood a lot more due to it being a lot closer to the manga, but the way the original anime went was a much better ending, imo.
Yes, Edward was stuck in London but who cares? The entire series was upsetting and dark, and that was the perfect half and half ending it needed.
If you've ever seen the movie afterwards, you'd think it's even more perfect.
Leave me all the hate you will, but I will always prefer the original FMA story to the revised Brotherhood edition.

i didnt read the manga but i preferred brotherhood because i found it more detailed and easier to follow, i did watch the movie and i didnt like it i didnt think it fit well, i would've been okay with a typical "every things okay, happy-go-lucky" ending because the series was so depressing

Generous Tipper

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

School Days.

Gracious Genius

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Death Note
It should have ended when Light killed L
Or at the very least followed along with the manga

Formal Gekko

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
          Macross Frontier
          Pandora Hearts

Beloved Player

9,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Angel Beats!! They couldve had another season >.< I loved it but the ending was like soo sad i cried! But the anime itself was one of the best ive sen and hilarious xD

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
A lot of people disagree, but I was so angry with the way Elfen Lied ended, but I don't think it was the worst, another one that got to me was Black Butler,(or Kuroshitsuji) I couldn't stand that ending either!

Gawker

... it seems like the majority of anime/manga I tend to enjoy, have endings that just... don't necessarily pan out well
Like Claymore, or Red Garden oreveryCLAMPmangaever

I 100% agree with Gantz, by the time I actually liked some of the characters, they were DEAD. Like, %^!@ that noise

Then there's the end of Brigadoon: Marin and Melon Blue. Both anime and manga made me want to punch a wall, for different reasons. They're two completely different endings, but I can't... BOTH ENDINGS SUCK

as for tripy, 'wth did I just watch,' endings? Try Cat Soup. Come back to me if you get that ending, 'cause I still don't get wtf happened there

Moonlight Sweetheart

22,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
-Battle Lezbos (Utena) the movie
-Future Diary - cut off 30 seconds to early??
-School Rumble - EVERY SEASON ENDING!!!
-School Days - Well duh!!

Best ending ever:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces