Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, let's discuss wilco
just got through listening to a couple of songs and, like will said, they made me want to go to sleep
wow sure is needlessly condescending in here

you like a band, you're not some shining god

Hygienic Grabber

roy division
eh they're a decent band, that I probably should like more because they're pretty similar to stuff I normally listen to, But I want to fall asleep when I listen to them.

They're definitely very mellow. That's what I like about them. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot had more up-beat tunes. Like; "Fell in Love with a Drummer"
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
roy division
eh they're a decent band, that I probably should like more because they're pretty similar to stuff I normally listen to, But I want to fall asleep when I listen to them.

They're definitely very mellow. That's what I like about them. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot had more up-beat tunes. Like; "Fell in Love with a Drummer"
It's edit: not the mellow aspect that makes me fall asleep. There's just something about them that bores me, even though they sound like a band I would normally like. And they're descriptions certainly appeal to me. It's just actually listening to them is like a task. I have the same exact problem with The Flaming Lips.
roy division
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
roy division

It's the mellow aspect that makes me fall asleep. There's just something about them that bores me, even though they sound like a band I would normally like. And they're descriptions certainly appeal to me. It's just actually listening to them is like a task. I have the same exact problem with The Flaming Lips.

have you also listen to the flaming lips' "embryonic" album

Wheezing Gawker

They totally made up for that piece of s**t Mystics album with Embryonic.

I was getting worried!

Hygienic Grabber

roy division
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
roy division

It's edit: not the mellow aspect that makes me fall asleep. There's just something about them that bores me, even though they sound like a band I would normally like. And they're descriptions certainly appeal to me. It's just actually listening to them is like a task. I have the same exact problem with The Flaming Lips.

They're very soft. But, unlike most bands, they sound the same live as they do in their albums.

But like i was saying to Alligator, they're really something that I feel the older generations would appreciate more.
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
roy division
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
roy division

They're very soft. But, unlike most bands, they sound the same live as they do in their albums.

But like i was saying to Alligator, they're really something that I feel the older generations would appreciate more.
Did you read over the couple of times where I said "They sound like a lot of the bands I listen to"? neutral Age is irrelevant.
age is irrelevant to musical tastes, bro
and listening to soft music doesn't make you more mature or knowledgeable
I'm starting to wonder if all people have heard of Wilco is only off Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

Hygienic Grabber

Ronins_Cross
I'm starting to wonder if all people have heard of Wilco is only off Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

I've noticed that that is their most popular album. I personally like A.M. It's much more to their roots. Folky and a little country. Kinda nice.

Also, Alligator, totally not a bro.

I'm a chick.
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
Ronins_Cross

I've noticed that that is their most popular album. I personally like A.M. It's much more to their roots. Folky and a little country. Kinda nice.

Also, Alligator, totally not a bro.

I'm a chick.

I mean I love their self-titled, YHF and s**t but-- AM, Being There and Summerteeth are probally their best records.

Hygienic Grabber

Oh no Joke Ronin! I could listen to Summerteeth all day.

Have you seen them live?
Hell-Hath-More-Fury
Oh no Joke Ronin! I could listen to Summerteeth all day.

Have you seen them live?

Not yet!

Hygienic Grabber

Oh my gosh! You have to! They're amazing live! Tweedy seriously is the most amazing singer on this earth! I've seen them twice now, and gonna see them at the end of the summer too.

Absolutely amazing showmen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces