Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

Not sure if it will help but did you try clicking on "Keep me logged in" or whatever the option says at the login box? It might help to keep your account logged into the site so you don't have to lose it.

Lunatic

Oh man, this used to happen to me all the friggin' time when I used Firefox. It ususally worked after a few tries, but who wants to have to repeat logging in multiple times?

Anyway glad the issue is fixed!

Dangerous Fairy

20,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Party Animal 100
Issue with FireFox huh. Hmm... so THAT is what has been going on sometimes with me. And to think I accidentally clicked the wrong button or something (has tendency to 'black out' for a second or be somewhat dyslexic at times). This from a person that has been around for - 5 years now! (yeeps)

Count Bartleby Peabody

I already have the most recent version of Firefox and my cache gets cleared every time I close out of Firefox but I've also manually went into the settings and cleared them, nothing worked.

Looks like I'm just destined to cheat on Firefox.

Glad you got this thing figured out in any case (thought it was strange that three people suddenly showed up and all appeared to be the same person. LOL )

A reminder to READ the ToS rules. mrgreen

And welcome to Gaia... again... again... and again...
*giggles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games