Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firestarter

17,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i think you got banned or hacked.
File a ticket asking what happened. However, please be patient, as it may take up to 7 days to get a reply.

But the "this is how serial killers are made" remark is just unfair to Gaia and us. That's uncalled for, really.
DarthDub
Follow your own darn advice. You're acting like you can post anything you want and he can't. You can stop replying to his posts too you know.

What he is doing is he keeps getting me to reply to him, he says remarks at me which makes me have to reply to them. I don't put up with crap like that, and I have no tolerance in him talking that way to me, if I didn't reply it would make me look stupid. I gave him a clear message but he wanted to instead poke at me personally. I told him to leave me alone more than once and he didn't follow. I'd like it if you didn't bring me back here, thanks.

Timid Lover

11,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
Hayes28
DarthDub
Follow your own darn advice. You're acting like you can post anything you want and he can't. You can stop replying to his posts too you know.

What he is doing is he keeps getting me to reply to him, he says remarks at me which makes me have to reply to them. I don't put up with crap like that, and I have no tolerance in him talking that way to me, if I didn't reply it would make me look stupid. I gave him a clear message but he wanted to instead poke at me personally. I told him to leave me alone more than once and he didn't follow. I'd like it if you didn't bring me back here, thanks.
Then control your hand on that mouse of yours. Blaming others for you replying to them. You made the choice to reply and I can reply if I want to. Please stop going off-topic. Honestly, why are you trying to derail this thread? Heaven forbid someone reports your posts.
This should probably be moved to Bug Reports forum since it's attracting trolls.

Dapper Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
DarthDub
Then control your hand on that mouse of yours. Blaming others for you replying to them. You made the choice to reply and I can reply if I want to. Please stop going off-topic. Honestly, why are you trying to derail this thread? Heaven forbid someone reports your posts.
This should probably be moved to Bug Reports forum since it's attracting trolls.

I find it kind of hypocritical that you are replying to this girl whom clearly, does not want to be here; But yet you are pointing to her that she is a troll? and that she shouldn't reply to him as much as he is to her, although you are quoting her and poking at her when she does clearly not want to be bothered like she stated plenty of times. She is not a troll because she just said one thing which he pointed at her for; she also, does not want to be in this thread or have people replying to her, kind of like how you are doing. So then really....Why are you replying to someone whom already stated all of those things? maybe you should think before doing actions.
DarthDub

Leave. me. alone. please.
thank you.

Timid Lover

11,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
Galla aka Gallagher
DarthDub

I find it kind of hypocritical that you are replying to this girl whom clearly, does not want to be here; But yet you are pointing to her that she is a troll? and that she shouldn't reply to him as much as he is to her, although you are quoting her and poking at her when she does clearly not want to be bothered like she stated plenty of times. She is not a troll because she just said one thing which he pointed at her for; she also, does not want to be in this thread or have people replying to her, kind of like how you are doing. So then really....Why are you replying to someone whom already stated all of those things? maybe you should think before doing actions.
I didn't call her a troll. I said this thread was attracting trolls because it's in Site Feedback.

Dapper Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
DarthDub
Galla aka Gallagher
DarthDub

I didn't call her a troll. I said this thread was attracting trolls because it's in Site Feedback.

Why do you keep replying to her then? although, you clearly stated; that she should follow her own advice....although, you are not either since you keep replying to her. Leave her alone.
Eeesh. @__@ All this bickering about if the OP is too angry is just going to get his thread binned--that would be a pity since it seems like he's having a legitimate issue.

@OP, all I can offer is what you've apparently already done. That is, to file a support ticket. If it helps, I've never had to wait more than 3 or so days for a response. Have you tried selecting the option to have your browser keep you logged in all the time, or remember your password (assuming you're accessing the site from a private location and that's possible?) Maybe that will help bypass whatever issue you're having until the staff figures out what is going on.

Dapper Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Floriography
Galla aka Gallagher
Hayes28
If you are going to use a mule to do your dirty work when you ran out of options, you should try to be less obvious about it.
"My name is Gallagher, but you can call me Gallagher D. Hayes. I am a cat-....thing."
From Galla aka Gallagher's profile. Also from "his" profile:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/Kawaii-Pixels1/purpleenglish_zps436bc8c6.jpg

In your profile you have two other pictures from the same photobucket:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/Kawaii-Pixels1/hayes.png
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/Kawaii-Pixels1/pic.jpg

I mean yeaaah, it could be that you "guys" could be best friends, but I'm going to call bs on that one. If you don't like someone's thread or attitude, follow your own advice, don't answer to them in the first place and stop baiting them, and for the love of god stop trying to blame them for making you reply.

Actually, her name is based off of me { i.e. my character's name, not me }. and actually, I am a roleplayer. I have a couple of other different ones however; I tend to stick to this one..the only cat account I have.
we are best friends in real life, I don't go to her photobucket account. she gave me the link so I could post it on my profile, because I don't own a photobucket and didn't want one because it slows my computer down due to all of the cloggy ads on it. her text is purple because this character i'm playing is purple. also he's purple, so I figured his text should be purple too.
I have no ******** idea why your bringing this into a thread at all, because your personally going against her and me; AND, that's reportable. It has nothing to do with the subject { more than it was before } and is personal aswell. What the ******** gives you the right to dig through our personal s**t and paste it onto the internet for people to see? you have no idea who me or her are; so you should really keep s**t like that to yourself.
Sorry, I had to make a new account so I could post again.

I had to log out of the other one, so I could try logging into the accounts using the User# that people said was at the end of the profile URL's, but that didn't work either.

I just PM'd one of the Site Moderators that's online to see if maybe they have some idea what's going on.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Cecilia Davidson
But the "this is how serial killers are made" remark is just unfair to Gaia and us. That's uncalled for, really.

Eh, not really. I can read it as a joke from someone who is understandably frustrated. I don't see how that's "unfair" to anyone. If I was in the OPs position, I'd be frustrated too, but at least he is making jokes rather than spewing poorly spelled vitriol like many who wander in here.

OP: Posting here, in Bugs and sending tickets was a good idea. I'd sit tight, and wait for an answer - as well as bumping your Bugs thread. StrawberryZ0mbie gave you good advice, too. Make sure you have as much information as possible. It could be an new browser compatibility issue, etc.

...*sits back to watch the sockpuppet drama*

Magical Fatcat

AnotherAccountIWillLose
Sorry, I had to make a new account so I could post again.

I had to log out of the other one, so I could try logging into the accounts using the User# that people said was at the end of the profile URL's, but that didn't work either.

I just PM'd one of the Site Moderators that's online to see if maybe they have some idea what's going on.

Just wanted to say - good luck.
With all you've posted, I can see you're not doing anything wrong with your log-in.
It seems to be on Gaia's side to me, and it's a really odd.. glitch?
I don't even know what you'd call it.

Hope it gets sorted out.
Thanks everyone, for your support.

Sigh, I just want to be able to sexify my character, is that so much to ask? emo
AnotherAccountIWillLose
Are you really sure you didn't got a blanket ban?, sorry for being skeptical but normally this kind of case with relentless bans without answer are because of what's called a blanket or umbrella ban, made to people who posted something really nasty (one case posted here in SF in a similar manner comes to mind, the person had posted something along the lines of "I posted your baby photos in a ***** website so others can see them" or something truly horrible like that to another user who had a photo of her baby in her signature) or illegal, if this isn't your case, I hope it gets resolved, if it is, then we'll surely see an admin giving us the full scoop here soon enough.
Galla aka Gallagher
Riiight, sorry then, my bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff