Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the 3rd account I've had to make, because of this stupid site.
Every time I log out of an account on here, I'm unable to log back in.

This is obviously how serial killers are born.

Magnetic Phantom

Sure, blame the site while thousands of other people are mysteriously able to keep their accounts alive and well for years.

Have you considered that it could be a problem on your end and posting here in this way is not really helping?
Be proactive and try to figure out what's causing your problem. Maybe people in Bugs & Tech Support will help you.

The serial killer thing is a serious thing to say, btw. I'd be careful with such things if I were you.
It also hints at anger issues on your side.

Rainbow Survivor

23,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
What happens when you try to log back in?
Anjoulie
Sure, blame the site while thousands of other people are mysteriously able to keep their accounts alive and well for years.

Have you considered that it could be a problem on your end and posting here in this way is not really helping?
Be proactive and try to figure out what's causing your problem. Maybe people in Bugs & Tech Support will help you.

The serial killer thing is a serious thing to say, btw. I'd be careful with such things if I were you.
It also hints at anger issues on your side.

I don't need some self-righteous, ignorant Gaia fangirl trying to dissect my psychological profile because she's offended by the idea that someone's insulting her favorite past-time.

I've already figured out what's causing the problem, it's Gaia.

It's very simple :

I make account, I play on account, I log out of account, my login information becomes completely worthless.

How over-complicated do you expect it is to remember a username and password? I've been on the internet for 15+ years, I think I know how to log into a site. The problem is Gaia won't let me, ergo the problem is Gaia.

I supply accurate information, I should get accurate results.
Existential Existence

It keeps feeding me some "Uh oh! Invalid Username/PW" error.

No, I'm not putting in the wrong information.
Yes, I'm sure.

I've checked, double-checked, and triple-checked that I double-checked in the first place.

Rainbow Survivor

23,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
Existential Existence

Yes, I'm sure.

I've checked, double-checked, and triple-checked that I double-checked in the first place.

Did you do the email confirmation thing? Or try resetting the password through the email you registered with?

If it keeps happening and nothing works you should probably post the problem in the bugs forums so the devs can take a look.
Existential Existence
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
Existential Existence

Yes, I'm sure.

Did you do the email confirmation thing? Or try resetting the password through the email you registered with?

If it keeps happening and nothing works you should probably post the problem in the bugs forums so the devs can take a look.

I've done both on the first account.
I confirmed the e-mail on the second and this account, but not password resets because it didn't work the first time.

I figured this would've been just as appropriate of a place to post it as the bugs section. I've already created a ticket as well, but it said it could be up to 14 business days to get a response. Lol.

Magnetic Phantom

BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
I don't need some self-righteous, ignorant Gaia fangirl trying to dissect my psychological profile because she's offended by the idea that someone's insulting her favorite past-time.

I've already figured out what's causing the problem, it's Gaia.

It's very simple :

I make account, I play on account, I log out of account, my login information becomes completely worthless.

How over-complicated do you expect it is to remember a username and password? I've been on the internet for 15+ years, I think I know how to log into a site. The problem is Gaia won't let me, ergo the problem is Gaia.

I supply accurate information, I should get accurate results.

lol You could hardly be more wrong about me, but that's beside the point.
All I meant to say was that you're not really helping your case by acting this way.
And it still doesn't make sense that it should be a problem on Gaia's side while all of us do manage to get back into their accounts. That's simple logic.

But now you've got nice people helping you to figure out your problem, so I'll leave you to them.

Rainbow Survivor

23,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
Existential Existence
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
Existential Existence

Yes, I'm sure.

I confirmed the e-mail on the second and this account, but not password resets because it didn't work the first time.

I figured this would've been just as appropriate of a place to post it as the bugs section. I've already created a ticket as well, but it said it could be up to 14 business days to get a response. Lol.

Yeah whatever gets their attention ;D Sounds like a pretty big bug if it's on Gaia's side, since it'd prevent new people from keeping accounts. The only other thing I can think of is that you might have a blanket ban on you if you've engaged in TOS breaking activity multiple times, but then you'd probably be getting a 'banned' message instead.

It'll probably be just best to wait for a response to the ticket. If you have a friend you can also try asking them to create an account for you to use and see if that works, if you don't want to wait for a ticket response.
Existential Existence
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
Existential Existence
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares
Existential Existence

Yes, I'm sure.

Yeah whatever gets their attention ;D Sounds like a pretty big bug if it's on Gaia's side, since it'd prevent new people from keeping accounts. The only other thing I can think of is that you might have a blanket ban on you if you've engaged in TOS breaking activity multiple times, but then you'd probably be getting a 'banned' message instead.

It'll probably be just best to wait for a response to the ticket. If you have a friend you can also try asking them to create an account for you to use and see if that works, if you don't want to wait for a ticket response.

I created an account, fished a little, browsed through some of the NPC shops trying to find some clothes, etc... So I don't know how I could've possibly warranted a "blanket ban" on any account I have.

Dapper Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
If you edited your description of what is happening when you log in to your account(s), perhaps you would have more people trying to help you out. But with how you have had a attitude with the first poster and also didn't really make specifically what was happening to you ( I understand you are speaking it to another user but writing it out in your description would have helped too ); I say you are lucky someone is actually helping you out.

Gaia Online is a busy site and when you file a ticket you cannot expect them to hop on it right away and it may take awhile.
Galla aka Gallagher
If you edited your description of what is happening when you log in to your account(s), perhaps you would have more people trying to help you out. But with how you have had a attitude with the first poster and also didn't really make specifically what was happening to you ( I understand you are speaking it to another user but writing it out in your description would have helped too ); I say you are lucky someone is actually helping you out.

Gaia Online is a busy site and when you file a ticket you cannot expect them to hop on it right away and it may take awhile.

I got an attitude with her, for the very same reason I'm about to get an attitude with you.

Your post is completely redundant. There's no point in posting what you posted, other than to try and spotlight your opinion about things that are completely irrelevant to why this thread was created.

You want to paint me as the villain here? That's fine. But rather than drag this out about you or her, because that's obviously what you want... Just stay out of my thread, okay? Pretty please with sugar on top?

I don't have the time or patience to be the better man and overlook your personal defects.

Dapper Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares

I got an attitude with her, for the very same reason I'm about to get an attitude with you.

Your post is completely redundant. There's no point in posting what you posted, other than to try and spotlight your opinion about things that are completely irrelevant to why this thread was created.

You want to paint me as the villain here? That's fine. But rather than drag this out about you or her, because that's obviously what you want... Just stay out of my thread, okay? Pretty please with sugar on top?

I don't have the time or patience to be the better man and overlook your personal defects.

Site Feedback > Posting Feedback > Logic?

Oh, by the way, telling others to stay out of your thread is against Gaia rules. You keep having an anger problem with people; if you think attitude will get you anywhere on the site, no wonder why Gaia would not let you log back in.
Galla aka Gallagher
BlahBlahBlahWhoCares

Site Feedback > Posting Feedback > Logic?

Oh, by the way, telling others to stay out of your thread is against Gaia rules. You keep having an anger problem with people; if you think attitude will get you anywhere on the site, no wonder why Gaia would not let you log back in.

I didn't tell you to stay out of my thread, I asked you to because you weren't contributing to the topic of the thread, you were trying to make this into a personal case between me, you, and whoever the girl is you're trying to white knight.

You're also victimizing yourself because you're in the wrong and I pointed it out.

The fact that you're still here, trying to make a scene, instead of respecting my wishes just proves how self-absorbed you are.

Stop expecting everyone to be okay with the fact that you try to make everything about you, or you attempt to provoke arguments with people you don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games