The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Kill

ing
Melody Niwa

I think I see a pattern here.

Less of a pattern, more a burning desire to see that man chopped into small pieces and fed to a polar bear.

Oh.
But, seriously, reasons 1,2 and 4 are all legitimate reasons that most people I know agree with.

I can agree with number 4. 1 and 2 are the ones that I'll stay neutral on because I really don't listen to enough of them to pay attention to what their songs sound like.

I'll stick with Linkin Park for now <3
Uhhhh 1, 2 and 4 apply to Linkin Park, too. Except instead of "Chad Kroeger" in 2, replace it with "Chester Bennington" or "Mike Shinoda".

But the same basic rules apply to any mainstream radio-rock/nu-metal/"alternative" (I use the term super lightly) band from the past 3 decades.

The same basic rules can apply to a LOT of things, but that doesn't make EVERY SINGLE mainstream radio-rock/nu-metal/"alternative" (yes, I felt the need to use your exact wording) bad. And from what I've seen, LP doesn't get NEARLY as much hate.
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa

Oh.
But, seriously, reasons 1,2 and 4 are all legitimate reasons that most people I know agree with.

I can agree with number 4. 1 and 2 are the ones that I'll stay neutral on because I really don't listen to enough of them to pay attention to what their songs sound like.

Uhhhh 1, 2 and 4 apply to Linkin Park, too. Except instead of "Chad Kroeger" in 2, replace it with "Chester Bennington" or "Mike Shinoda".

But the same basic rules apply to any mainstream radio-rock/nu-metal/"alternative" (I use the term super lightly) band from the past 3 decades.

The same basic rules can apply to a LOT of things, but that doesn't make EVERY SINGLE mainstream radio-rock/nu-metal/"alternative" (yes, I felt the need to use your exact wording) bad. And from what I've seen, LP doesn't get NEARLY as much hate.
Uhhhh, it kinda does. When a band can't think past the same repetitive chord progression or stale reductive lyrics, it certainly doesn't make them good. And Linkin Park gets plenty of hate from people who recognize their lack of originality.
Melody Niwa
Then again, a few years ago I was a little kid so...
well, there u go exclaim

Hilarious Citizen

Its just cuz people actually realized how much there music sucks.
Meh. I hate the song "I Wanna Be a Rock Star" cuz it's all about bitching about wanting to be famous and rich...in yet they're ALREADY famous and rich. rolleyes

Dapper Gekko

Honestly? I've hated Nickelback for years.
Some of their older music is withstandable, at most. Like from their "Side of a bullet" days. However, a lot of their music sounds all the same. They're really talentless, in my opinion. And their subject matter is annoying.
Not to mention that they're so overplayed that it's disgusting.
Zelkiiro
"All of a sudden"?

Everyone has always hated Nickelback. It's just that, as they release more albums, they give us more ammo.

Tipsy Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I can't say that I hate Nickelback 'Cause.... I just don't. Ha! 8D
But, I only like their old songs, I haven't heard any of their new songs. :/

I'm not really stuck on them as I am with other bands. [Ex. Bullet For My Valentine, Falling In Reverse, Hollywood Undead, Snow White's Poison Bite, DIr En Grey, Etc.]
Oh, post-grunge how you were butchered by Creed and Nickelback so viciously.
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Kill

ing
Melody Niwa

I think I see a pattern here.

Less of a pattern, more a burning desire to see that man chopped into small pieces and fed to a polar bear.

Oh.

why would you know/find out the names of these people

Fashionable Lunatic

Ronins_Cross

Post-grunge was doomed from its inception.
Moron Feldman
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa

Oh.

When a hitman accepts a hit, does he not study his target thoroughly?
Zelkiiro
Ronins_Cross

Post-grunge was doomed from its inception.
Moron Feldman
The Heather Of Killing
Melody Niwa
The Heather Of Killing

When a hitman accepts a hit, does he not study his target thoroughly?

are you implying that that is what's going on here

Fashionable Lunatic

That's exactly what I'm implying.
Zelkiiro

did you call the police or anything yet

Fashionable Lunatic

Moron Feldman
Zelkiiro

did you call the police or anything yet

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AN ASSASSINATION PLOT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT