Welcome to Gaia! ::

John Michael Osbourne
ohheyamberrenee
Hockey:
San Jose Sharks, favorite player is Logan Couture.

Baseball:
San Francisco Giants(2012 world series champs<3), favorite player is Buster Posey.

I don't really watch any other sports.

Basketball / football > hockey / baseball

I'd rather watch sports that don't end in 1-0 wins and have no hitters where you're basically watching two people play catch.

Favorite teams / players:

New Orleans Hornets (NBA) and my favorite players are Greivis Vasquez and Ryan Anderson.

New Orleans Saints (NFL) and my favorite players are Drew Brees and Mark Ingram.

LSU Tigers (NCAAF) and my favorite players are Zach Mettenberger and Jeremy Hill.

as an ex-basketball fan in the era of the sac kings being kind of decent with bibby and that whole group, i can openly admit that basketball is the most boring sport to watch, unless you consider golf or nascar a sport lol. i would argue that the high scoring of basketball sort of dilutes every action taken on the court; that is to say, a 3 point shot SHOULD be exciting but it's really not a huge deal. (and on a side note, why the ******** do so many pro ball players miss freethrows all the time?)

but yeah you sound like a potential yankees fan if all you want to see is some big beefer plow the ball into the bleachers. as a high school pitcher though, i like those shut-out games. baseball is a pitcher's game, championships start with a good rotation and relief. SF hit less home runs than any other team in baseball last year and they won the trophy.

oh right, favorite player:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
John Michael Osbourne
eskAe
John Michael Osbourne
ohheyamberrenee
Hockey:

Baseball:
San Francisco Giants(2012 world series champs<3), favorite player is Buster Posey.

I'd rather watch sports that don't end in 1-0 wins and have no hitters where you're basically watching two people play catch.

New Orleans Hornets (NBA) and my favorite players are Greivis Vasquez and Ryan Anderson.

New Orleans Saints (NFL) and my favorite players are Drew Brees and Mark Ingram.

LSU Tigers (NCAAF) and my favorite players are Zach Mettenberger and Jeremy Hill.

as an ex-basketball fan in the era of the sac kings being kind of decent with bibby and that whole group, i can openly admit that basketball is the most boring sport to watch, unless you consider golf or nascar a sport lol. i would argue that the high scoring of basketball sort of dilutes every action taken on the court; that is to say, a 3 point shot SHOULD be exciting but it's really not a huge deal. (and on a side note, why the ******** do so many pro ball players miss freethrows all the time?)

but yeah you sound like a potential yankees fan if all you want to see is some big beefer plow the ball into the bleachers. as a high school pitcher though, i like those shut-out games. baseball is a pitcher's game, championships start with a good rotation and relief. SF hit less home runs than any other team in baseball last year and they won the trophy.

I clearly stated baseball sucks.

And no, basketball is not the most boring sport to watch. Only people who don't understand it would say that. And if you think you're always going to make every free throw you're completely retarded. Free throws may look easy but think of them as a normal shot from the free throw line. It's not always going to make it.

yeah, you clearly stated your opinion, i dont really give a s**t tough guy. i understand basketball well enough to appreciate the sport and how hard it is to play, especially defense, but i still think its a terrible spectator sport, with the exception of hammy dudes like jordan. and these people get paid millions of dollars, theyd ******** better make a completely undefended shot 9 times out of ten, but some guys are ******** awful at it.

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
eskAe
John Michael Osbourne
ohheyamberrenee
Hockey:

Baseball:

One of the main reasons I enjoy watching baseball. Yeah it's great when a batter comes up to the plate gets a homerun, but I love watching the pitchers. Matt Cain is my personal favorite pitcher.
ohheyamberrenee
eskAe
John Michael Osbourne
ohheyamberrenee
Hockey:

Baseball:

One of the main reasons I enjoy watching baseball. Yeah it's great when a batter comes up to the plate gets a homerun, but I love watching the pitchers. Matt Cain is my personal favorite pitcher.

yea no kidding, matt cain is definitely a safe choice after the career year he had last year. kind of ******** up though that he threw a perfect game and had a sub-3 ERA but no mention of a CY award. maybe this year will be his year

Dangerous Poster

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Favorite Team: Los Angeles Lakers (Now), Chicago Bulls (90's)
Favorite Player: Kobe "Vino" "Black Mamba" Bryant (Now) Michael "Air" Jordan (90's)

Unfortunately I never got to watch Michael to play
basketball:BOSTON CELTICS! RAJON RONDO
football:NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! WES WELKER AND ROB GRONKOWSKI mrgreen

Fashionable Member

IM FRAMING HANLEY
basketball:BOSTON CELTICS! RAJON RONDO
football:NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! WES WELKER AND ROB GRONKOWSKI mrgreen

heck yeah dude boston celtics and rajon rondo

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How many ******** people are from New England here, Holy s**t.

Anyway

Favorite Team: Boston Bruins.
Favorite Player: Patrice Bergeron.

Shy Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Football- Barcelona
Player- Lionel Messi

Dedicated Winner

7,800 Points