Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter because he is awesome biggrin
I kinda like Bellatrix Lestrange. 'Coz her facial expressions really reflects her badass character in HP. biggrin
Hmm its hard to choose Luna, Hermione, Weasley twins, Neville, Dumbledore and Cedric are all high on my list though. But so is Tonks, Sirius and Lupin as well so I can't pick one. Honestly I like Harry too.

Desirable Lunatic

Neville because he's awkward and shy. He was seen as a chicken throughout most of the books, but in the end, he becomes a hero. <3 And, I can totally relate to the awkward/shy thing.
I'm a huge fan of Ron Weasly because he's just so cute and awkward xd Neville is awesome too, because he's so shy but sweat.
Luna Lovegood. she's so weird which i absolutely love. she's unique, and the way her mind works. she's her own original person. she doesn't give a care in the world (in a good way) and lives her life. there's so many things. she's someone that would definitely be my best friend.
Bartemius Crouch Jr. He's just so evil and hot. emotion_drool

Greedy Capitalist

Gellert Grindelwald biggrin
Sirius Black. He sacrificed himself to save Harry, and was a true friend to the end. Even after Remus Lupin transformed, he didn't leave him behind. He stayed and tried to talk him out of it. If that's not a real friend, I don't know what is.

Timid Genius

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I heart Draco, but I really like Neville, he's so cute and I feel sorry for him, Luna because she is totally AWESOME and Mad-Eye Moody because he is just so amazing CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

Dapper Dabbler

Sirius Black for sure!
He's loyal, mischievous, and awesome biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
If I had to choose just one I'd probably go with Neville. I've always strongly related to him and admired him as time went on, plus he's just adorable.

Wench

I dunno, but I like Fleur. She got a bad rap in book 6 I think because she annoyed the Weasleys but I like her personality hah.
As much of a cliche as it is, Harry Potter. I guess I just hold a soft spot for that scrawny, messy haired, boy with glasses mrgreen

Swashbuckling Gawker

Hermione and Luna Lovegood.

Hermione; because Harry would have never made it without Hermione. She was as vital to those books as Sam was to Frodo in LotR. She was brave, and smart, and dedicated. She wasn't ashamed of being a brainiac or demonstrating her knowledge. When hit with discrimination, she punched back ten-fold.

Also, Luna, because even though she was quirky and odd, she was extraordinarily competent and serious. She was loving and caring, curious, brave, and unashamed of herself or her father.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games