Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
SaguaroDundee
Bubonic Metal

wtf would this be labeled as? I dig it..

stuff i don't listen to lol. probably deathcore.
I laughed when I read this, Variety is the spice of life my dude!!! I listen to everything including your grandmas tap dance recording.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/metal/the-never-ending-metal-quest-moved-to-a-guild-forum/t.78771459_1/

irony
Dang nabbit, exclaim

I'm just saying man, how can you preach that when you listen to stuff like THAT! Your musical variation is quite limited. sweatdrop

Friendly Raider

-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-

STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!

Oh and you know nothing about rhythm and melody. Lol, I'm still going on with this joke.

lmao, i don't even know what joke youre talking about.

why you jealous?

You are making him one of us, we are trying to keep his sanity here not lose it like us!

Cause you know... starkweather talk and like how umm... you know... umm... rhythm and ummm... melody.

Also I was talking about all them extra unworded quotes, later on did I realize that I continued them, lol.

lmao, maybe so.

and wut you talkin about dude.... =0 starkweather totally has melody and rhythm.

DUDE, I KNOW THAT! I'M NOT SAYING OTHERWISE! xd

It's just a joke about the way I described Starkweather as melodic and stuff more than rhythmic.

OH I STILL DON'T GET IT, SO YOU MIGHT BE DUMB. SORRY. :u

Versatile Explorer

SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-

STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!

Oh and you know nothing about rhythm and melody. Lol, I'm still going on with this joke.

lmao, i don't even know what joke youre talking about.

why you jealous?

You are making him one of us, we are trying to keep his sanity here not lose it like us!

Cause you know... starkweather talk and like how umm... you know... umm... rhythm and ummm... melody.

Also I was talking about all them extra unworded quotes, later on did I realize that I continued them, lol.

lmao, maybe so.

and wut you talkin about dude.... =0 starkweather totally has melody and rhythm.

It's just a joke about the way I described Starkweather as melodic and stuff more than rhythmic.

OK I'M CONFUSED NOW. xp

Friendly Raider

-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-

lmao, maybe so.

OK I'M CONFUSED NOW. xp

YOU'RE DUMB, YIPPIE. :U

WHOOPIE.

Friendly Raider

STEEL GIRDER METAL.

Versatile Explorer

SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-
SaguaroDundee
-l- Futile Existence -l-

lmao, maybe so.

OK I'M CONFUSED NOW. xp

YOU'RE DUMB, YIPPIE. :U

WHOOPIE.

You're dumb and I love you too. heart
One of my damn favorite songs by hatebreed, the older albums are the best.

O.G. Nerd

hey guys what is going on in this thread
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
SaguaroDundee
Bubonic Metal

wtf would this be labeled as? I dig it..

stuff i don't listen to lol. probably deathcore.
I laughed when I read this, Variety is the spice of life my dude!!! I listen to everything including your grandmas tap dance recording.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/metal/the-never-ending-metal-quest-moved-to-a-guild-forum/t.78771459_1/

irony
Dang nabbit, exclaim

I'm just saying man, how can you preach that when you listen to stuff like THAT! Your musical variation is quite limited. sweatdrop
I haven't preached anything, and theres nothing wrong with 'that stuff',
what about Five Finger Death Punch

Versatile Explorer

Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal

irony
Dang nabbit, exclaim

Yeah, don't preach variety when you don't do it. And yeah... there is something wrong when I see your taste in music and that's MOST of your musical taste. Not to mention most of those bands are just... bad! xd
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal

irony
Dang nabbit, exclaim

Yeah, don't preach variety when you don't do it. And yeah... there is something wrong when I see your taste in music and that's MOST of your musical taste. Not to mention most of those bands are just... bad! xd

You dont understand me at all talk2hand I listen to all sorts of s**t, but I prefer my favorite styles. Judge someone else.

Versatile Explorer

Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
Dang nabbit, exclaim

You dont understand me at all talk2hand I listen to all sorts of s**t, but I prefer my favorite styles. Judge someone else.

Gimmie examples. Come on, on every genre you listen to. You hardly know your favorite genres. Also this is the internet, stop being a baby, it happens all the time, toughen up.
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
Dang nabbit, exclaim

Gimmie examples. Come on, on every genre you listen to. Also this is the internet, stop being a baby, it happens all the time, toughen up.

I never became a baby, confused I was telling you to ******** off in a nice way, lol. Cuz im so.. Nice like that... emotion_donotwant
I listen to more than just metal, all 90's rock such as: Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, Filter, Smashing Pumpkins
Newer rock such as: Spineshank, Sevendust, Breaking Benjamin
Hard rock such as: Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, P.O.D., Disturbed, Type O Negative
Metal such as: Paradise lost, As Sick As Us, Sylosis, Dimmu Borgir, All That Remains, Bleed The Sky, Bury Your Dead, Blood Runs Black, August Burns Red, Gojira, and the rest of them are posted on my profile wink

Versatile Explorer

Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal
-l- Futile Existence -l-
Bubonic Metal

Gimmie examples. Come on, on every genre you listen to. Also this is the internet, stop being a baby, it happens all the time, toughen up.

I never became a baby, confused I was telling you to ******** off in a nice way, lol. Cuz im so.. Nice like that... emotion_donotwant
I listen to more than just metal, all 90's rock such as: Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, Filter, Smashing Pumpkins
Newer rock such as: Spineshank, Sevendust, Breaking Benjamin
Hard rock such as: Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, P.O.D., Disturbed, Type O Negative
Metal such as: Paradise lost, As Sick As Us, Sylosis, Dimmu Borgir, All That Remains, Bleed The Sky, Bury Your Dead, Blood Runs Black, August Burns Red, Gojira, and the rest of them are posted on my profile wink

And I was telling you to stop being a p***y and a butthurt baby in a nice way.

Haha, yeah... I know damn well that you listen to those kinds of bands. And they are hardly any different. They are all based on metalcore, metal and rock. Any rap, electronic music (huge field of music), soundtrack, ambient/atmospheric, folk, country, pop, reggae, etc.

Dude, I've seen your typical taste everywhere. rolleyes

Also many of those metal bands aren't metal. LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas