Welcome to Gaia! ::

Link to my webcomic called Angel Protected...
check it out
3nodding
arrow --& http://angelprotected.smackjeeves.com/chapters/41485/meetings/
User Image

Please read and comment heart

talk2hand trolls will be blocked talk2hand If you don't like my story please don't leave a comment... biggrin

Aged Codger

Redfox44

talk2hand trolls will be blocked talk2hand If you don't like my story please don't leave a comment... biggrin

Trolls? So if we give you a critique to help you improve, you'll block us from the thread? Because considering your post in that other topic, that seems to be how you think.

This forum is not the place to pimp your comic, by the way. That's over in the Promotions forum.
don't bring your crap to my post

Aged Codger

No, I want you to be honest. If you are willing to let people critique, then say so. If you don't want to hear any criticism, then have your thread moved to Promotions.
its not promoting if I'm still posting it on this site the link makes it easier for people to navigate through it instead of scrolling down.

And I don't need any critiques. I didn't ask for them either a comment is not a critique.

Aged Codger

Redfox44
I think you should go over the rules again cuz there is nothing stating that Comic Creators is a place for just getting critiques.

The Admin

• Manga Creation
    Feel free to post your personal creations for constructive criticism - better to have sequential pages but concepts and character designs are fine as long as it's not standalone artwork.

Also:

Quote:
Threads That DO NOT Belong in This Forum

• Promotions
    Promoting (linking to it for more visitors) your comic should go in Promotions.

• So yes, I am quite familiar with the rules.

Edit: also if you want to move your topic to Promotions, I will be more than happy to remove my posts after it's relocated.
    cover page:
    User Image
    Annie Felis
    Redfox44
    I think you should go over the rules again cuz there is nothing stating that Comic Creators is a place for just getting critiques.

The Admin

• Manga Creation
      Feel free to post your personal creations for constructive criticism - better to have sequential pages but concepts and character designs are fine as long as it's not standalone artwork.

Also:

Quote:
    Threads That DO NOT Belong in This Forum

• Promotions
    Promoting (linking to it for more visitors) your comic should go in Promotions.

• So yes, I am quite familiar with the rules.

Edit: also if you want to move your topic to Promotions, I will be more than happy to remove my posts after it's relocated.
    ^^^^^ this
    Redfox44
    cover page:
    User Image

The eyes are too bold for me. They take way from the rest of the picture. As does the black lace. I would say that you should reconsider using black for the eyes and lace.
    Redfox44
    User Image

Your two pure black spots attract the eye more than the rest of the scene.

Fashionable Genius

The use of gradients cheapens the image. It would be fine if you put values on everything and then used some gradient to make the ceiling appear darker. Also the mesh fire screen lacks mesh...it just looks like folded glass or something. The logs lack texture...in fact nothing has texture. It's all very flat. The cover page seems fine, though. I can't say much about the color page you first posted, though...using a filter on a photo and sticking it in as a background looks lazy and doesn't fit at all.

Also you can block me if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that if you want people to view your comic without giving feedback then you need the Promotions forum.
    Can you please stop quoting every one of my post If you want to leave your critique just leave a post please.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff