Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you a virgin?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >
Losonti Tokash
Staying a virgin is not a hard thing to do. All you have to do is think with your brain as opposed to a different nerve cluster.

*snicker* So true! surprised
It's a big step that you can't take back, so make sure you won't regret it.

It's not that hard, really. Think carefully. There are all kinds of diseases out there, potential pregnancy, conscience reasons... Just make sure that the potential regret is worth the few minutes of "fun."
Well I still got mine...as far as I know any way xd Just joking I know for fact its still there. Frankly I saving it for that "one" person I plan on spending the rest of my life for practical and religouse reasons.

1) I'm not really supposed to do it before I get married but i'm not that religouse so if I meet that person I'm probebly can loose it shortly after I propose sweatdrop

2) I'm smart..at least I think I am. I'm not ready for the responcabilaty to have a kid and I'll be damned before I let my child to be get aborted. I'll sacrifice all my hopes and dreams to pay for my mistake and give that child the best life I can if I ever do get into the situation.

3) No condums available when I need one or privacy for that matter so it would be kinda hard to have the mood n' all.

4) Havn't found that "one" yet Thought I did for a while and probebly would have lost it to her the moment we could get a night alone together and protection but she broke up with me a while ago and we tried getting back together but it seems that for now its not gonna work out maby later.
Everyone is differnt, some stick fermly to the idea of staying a virgin till marrage, others practically sell their bodies off for sex, then there are those in the middle, the majority in my mind. They enjoy it but will find the right person to do it with adn lose it to.
Don't forget there are those who sadly lose thier virginity to rapists.
I lost my virginity at 16, don't really remember why, guess I just wanted to know what it was like...I don't think it was a completely concious decision.

Do I regret it, sometimes, it would have been better had I waited a few years longer.
I'm still a virgin, and even if I was several stones lighter and a lot prettier I would still be. There's no religious reason or anything, it's just that I don't know anyone worth shagging. They're all obnoxious, immature little swine, and I respect myself too much.

I don't know why people get so desperate to lose their virginity at say, sixteen, to a lad they've only spoken to once. Girls, just buy a vibrator if you're that horny! Seriously, it'll probably perform better than a teenager who still thinks the word 'p***s' is funny. </ inner pervert> wink
DestineyzChild
Hey, I am having a hard time staying a virgin. I have had so many chances to loose it but i did. If your a virgin why do you stay one an if you are not why did you loose an what might you say to a virgin friend who has a problem like mine.

I choose to keep my virginity because not only do I intend to give it to the man I love, but to the man I'll spend the rest of my life with. On our night together, I want to be able to say I've done it with no one else but him... that, to me, would be golden. There is something so, supremely special in entirely giving yourself to only one person in your life.

Also, maintaining your virginity instead of shelving sex at a certain point in each relationship you wade through cuts down on the significant amount of regret (bitter feelings, et.c) you may have after things are trashed. Of course, not everyone feels that way.

Do what you feel is right, but if you have even a streak of doubt in your actions, don't have sex.
Despite the fact that I suspect this thread is more "GD" than "ED", I can never resist relating the heartbreaking tale of my poor lost virginity. I was 14, at a birthday party, sitting in the bathroom sink... We were hiding from her mom.

I have never regretted not being a virgin. Sex has been a kicking part of my life, and it's rewarding and wonderful and yadda yadda. I DO regret not having a better story about the loss of MY virginity. I mean really...bathroom sink? I lasted about forty seconds. LAME!!!

Oh well. Ques sera sera.
Adrienne1989
I'm still a virgin, and even if I was several stones lighter and a lot prettier I would still be. There's no religious reason or anything, it's just that I don't know anyone worth shagging. They're all obnoxious, immature little swine, and I respect myself too much.

I don't know why people get so desperate to lose their virginity at say, sixteen, to a lad they've only spoken to once. Girls, just buy a vibrator if you're that horny! Seriously, it'll probably perform better than a teenager who still thinks the word 'p***s' is funny. </ inner pervert> wink

<center>Crap, I laughed I laughed at the word p***s... whee
im a virgin. im not a virgin because of religion. im a virgin because i promised a guy i wouldnt have sex until marriage. ill probably break that promise, but i want to at least get out of high school before i have sex.
I stay a virgin for many reasons.

1. My religion

2. Low risk of getting STD's.

3. I won't be called a slut.

4. When I am married and I have sex for the first time I will be giving myself completly to that person.
Arowynchibi
I am still a virgin because I want my viginity to be a gift to my husband who ever he is 3nodding

Ditto. 3nodding
well it is very easy fr me well i am hated by alot of people so well i cant relly get a girl to like me cause well all of the guys have told girls and well it has spread like wildfire
Losonti Tokash
Staying a virgin is not a hard thing to do. All you have to do is think with your brain as opposed to a different nerve cluster.

*pounces* Mr.Not a hornball!
DestineyzChild
Hey, I am having a hard time staying a virgin. I have had so many chances to loose it but i did. If your a virgin why do you stay one an if you are not why did you loose an what might you say to a virgin friend who has a problem like mine.

My girlfriend took my religion away. I took hers as collateral though whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games