Welcome to Gaia! ::

SliveroftheMoon1 generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 42!

So...I just wanted to see if whether vampire fans ruled out werewolf fans on gaia, and vice versa. Personally, I'm a werewolf fan. razz

Hygienic Member

Gaia is 80 percent gay people so i thing theres more people here who like vampires more.

Ruthless Survivor

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-Lazarus Born-
Gaia is 80 percent gay people so i thing theres more people here who like vampires more.

So, then that would be vampires for you then?

Hygienic Member

vwytche
-Lazarus Born-

that sounded pretty negative and aimed to be insulting, are you against homosexuals?

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
I like how the World of Darkness portrays both, but if I *had* to choose, I'd most likely go for werewolf. Mm, Black Spiral Dancers 3nodding Mythologically speaking however, I'd go for vampires; some of the events in history parallelled to 'vampires' (note the accents, using the common term here) is pretty fascinating stuff.

Ruthless Survivor

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-Lazarus Born-
vwytche
-Lazarus Born-

that sounded pretty negative and aimed to be insulting, are you against homosexuals?

No, I'm against trolls and shitheads that have nothing better to do w/ their time than to go to chat forums and insult anybody and everybody for no reason.

I imagine we'll be seeing a LOT of each other. heart

You wanna dance? Let's dance! twisted

Hygienic Member

vwytche
-Lazarus Born-
vwytche
-Lazarus Born-

No, I'm against trolls and shitheads that have nothing better to do w/ their time than to go to chat forums and insult anybody and everybody for no reason.

Your a nutbar

Quotable Genius

Artificial Constructs, duh.

Screw Dracula and the Wolfman, I always liked Frankenstein's monster the most.

Ruthless Survivor

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-Lazarus Born-
vwytche
-Lazarus Born-
vwytche
-Lazarus Born-

Your a nutbar

rofl rofl rofl

THAT'S the best you've got? Oh come ON! You're not evenTRYING!

You've done better than that with people that haven't even said anyhting to you. Come on, take your best shot. I'm a big girl. I can take it.

The avi, the typos, the caps, my attitude, pick a fault real or imagined and really let me have it. You want to insult everyone. Here you go. It's open season. You take a turn and then I will. It'll be FUN!!!! twisted

Don't tell me I've got you scared already.
twisted well personlly i like werewolves because they could totally beat vampires evil

Hygienic Member

vwytche
-Lazarus Born-
vwytche
-Lazarus Born-
vwytche
-Lazarus Born-

Your a nutbar

rofl rofl rofl

THAT'S the best you've got? Oh come ON! You're not evenTRYING!

You've done better than that with people that haven't even said anyhting to you. Come on, take your best shot. I'm a big girl. I can take it.

The avi, the typos, the caps, my attitude, pick a fault real or imagined and really let me have it. You want to insult everyone. Here you go. It's open season. You take a turn and then I will. It'll be FUN!!!! twisted

Don't tell me I've got you scared already.

arguing with a crazy person is just well

crazy.

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cart Raider 100
-Lazarus Born-

I don't think that's an accurate or factual statement. You are making a claim and an allegation based solely on your perception and not on reality.

Also, you are assuming that gays/lesbians prefer vampires over werewolves, which may not be the case. Therefore, your premise is flawed.

I prefer werewolves. I am also a gay male. You have assumed wrong.

Hygienic Member

XxrationalsexybitchxX
-Lazarus Born-

I don't think that's an accurate or factual statement. You are making a claim and an allegation based solely on your perception and not on reality.

Also, you are assuming that gays/lesbians prefer vampires over werewolves, which may not be the case. Therefore, your premise is flawed.

I prefer werewolves. I am also a gay male. You have assumed wrong.

you didnt really need to edit that twice just to tell me you were gay, seems kinda hidden behind your feminine name, avatar, and signature. Your right though werewolves are far cooler than vampires, though i wish they werent portrayed so flamboyantly these days. you know how many vampire moves ive watched recently where people were surprised at how they were actually portrayed as monsters like Thirty days of Night for example. People literally expect twilight out of vampire movies now when they have no idea about movies like Blade or The Night Flyer.

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
SliveroftheMoon1
So...I just wanted to see if whether vampire fans ruled out werewolf fans on gaia, and vice versa. Personally, I'm a werewolf fan. razz

same here

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cart Raider 100
-Lazarus Born-

4laugh
Nothing wrong with 'feminine'. You say it like it's a bad thing. And I just didn't like the phrasing. I'm not even going to argue with you about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games