Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            WHYYYY!!!
            WHY YOU CRASH DURING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SEASON 2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPSSSSSSS
            WHYYYYY!!!!! scream

Anyone into League of legends or watching the stream?
            who do you think will win.

Dapper Lunatic

Requimortis
Somebody had to take the trash out.
Was it really necessary to drop the trash off in the Gaming Discussion? Certainly we have enough of that as it is.
Veras Gunn
Requimortis
Was it really necessary to drop the trash off in the Gaming Discussion? Certainly we have enough of that as it is.

lol its gaming section and my post was game related wink
Veras Gunn

There is never enough. I say we flood this sub-forum with a million threads about how our day went and include one vague reference to games so as to technically qualify it as relevant to Gaming Discussion.

Dapper Lunatic

Miki Milktea
Veras Gunn
Requimortis

Yet I see no discussion, just a rant. More than that, this topic is about a video stream being down, not about a game. My opinion of this topic remains unchanged.
Veras Gunn
Miki Milktea
Veras Gunn
Requimortis

Yet I see no discussion, just a rant. More than that, this topic is about a video stream being down, not about a game. My opinion of this topic remains unchanged.
there, happy mister? i changed my post the fit your little criteria 3nodding

Dapper Noob

I'd rather watch paint dry.

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The fact that they're using 5% of NA's bandwidth is crazy. Sucks that the internet crashed mid game. Could be the turnaround CLG needed.
Miki Milktea
            NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            WHYYYY!!!
            WHY YOU CRASH DURING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SEASON 2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPSSSSSSS
            WHYYYYY!!!!! scream

Anyone into League of legends or watching the stream?
            who do you think will win.

I was looking forward to the championship too...Such a pity the Internet crashed crying

Fanatical Prophet

I imagine watching that must be like watching a mob of sweaty, autistic, virgins yell at each other for being sweaty, autistic, virgins.
Priestess Resira
I imagine watching that must be like watching a mob of sweaty, autistic, virgins yell at each other for being sweaty, autistic, virgins.

To some extent, yeah - But there's five million dollars on the line, so the cash makes it a bit more interesting.

Fanatical Prophet

Experiment244
Priestess Resira

To some extent, yeah - But there's five million dollars on the line, so the cash makes it a bit more interesting.
Who is going to be the richest, sweatiest, most autistic virgin.
Priestess Resira
Experiment244
Priestess Resira

Who is going to be the richest, sweatiest, most autistic virgin.

I have to tip that post. I'm laughing my a** off in my chair right now - Thanks Resira. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff