Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

CLAMP FANS?

YES 0.88194444444444 88.2% [ 127 ]
NO 0.11805555555556 11.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Calliope Della Corte
So happy! I found the release date for Volume 9. It should be out April 15!

Does anyone know if the anime has been licensed in America yet? I've already seen all the episodes plus the movie, but I want to find out if it gets butchered.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like it it's great and one of my favorites. i especially like how they reuse old characters.
tsubasa is awesome xd
Edward3lr1c
I like it it's great and one of my favorites. i especially like how they reuse old characters.
3nodding 3nodding
R_o_x_a_s
tsubasa is awesome xd
I agree with that to mrgreen
Mrr. I think i read the first one, it was pretty good... But I don't have the money to buy it and the libraries near me don't have it- and if they do, it's always checked out.
ShiningFoxfairy
Mrr. I think i read the first one, it was pretty good... But I don't have the money to buy it and the libraries near me don't have it- and if they do, it's always checked out.
why don't you request it mrgreen
Master_of_Elements
It's aite.
confused
yay!!! Tsubasa is kuewl.....sakura and syoran all the way!!!!

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The half blood princess
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TSUBASA?I THINK IT IS GREAT BUT NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT I STILL ENJOY IT. SO ENJOY POSTING HERE! mrgreen

stare whats with all the chats you've created? i've found like 3 of them in a row.
Anyway, i really like tsubasa, i can't wait to get volume 9 thats suposted to come out this month
KuroHinote
The half blood princess
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TSUBASA?I THINK IT IS GREAT BUT NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT I STILL ENJOY IT. SO ENJOY POSTING HERE! mrgreen

stare whats with all the chats you've created? i've found like 3 of them in a row.
Anyway, i really like tsubasa, i can't wait to get volume 9 thats suposted to come out this month
TSUBASA IS SO COOL!!!!! xd xd
Pocky-kun
TSUBASA IS SO COOL!!!!! xd xd
3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items