Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

Is there a way that we can trace who we purchased the items from? because well, i got hacked and my items were all sold, then the gold were used to purchase starter items at mils gold. so yea, i'm asking if the mods can trace this and take action?

p.s. I totally know about the storelog. i'm not an idiot thanks emotion_yatta

I've also filed a report =w=

Informer

Yes, but you don't need to do that. If you filed a hacking report you've done all you need to do. The mods will do the rest.

User Image

User Image

Rainbow Lover

19,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The mods can trace it, and that's all that matters.

I don't think we need a way to trace it cause that just leads to people flaming people who hacked them, which is still against the rules, even if they are hackers.

Shirtless Fatcat

alright thanks sweatdrop

Vicious Cutesmasher

12,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
If you go to your store and then click on the store log you can see when an item was sold and to whom. But, as others have said filing a report and letting the mods handle it is the best route.

Shy Shopper

13,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
venusys
Is there a way that we can trace who we purchased the items from? because well, i got hacked and my items were all sold, then the gold were used to purchase starter items at mils gold. so yea, i'm asking if the mods can trace this and take action?

p.s. I totally know about the storelog. i'm not an idiot thanks emotion_yatta

I've also filed a report =w=
I think you've just answered something I've always wondered about, which is why some of the starter items have such high average buy prices -- sometimes in the millions. I guess it's a way to quickly move botted/hacked gold around from one account to another(?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff