Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
What's up, AMC? Would you join my search for the most brainny anime character? It could be either a girl or boy, but she/he must be pretty wise and clever, a lot more than average characters in their age.

So AMC, got some anime geniuses? My suggestion is Edward Elric(FMA) and what are yours?
Kaname Chitori (think thats how its spelled) from the Full Metal Panic series, or Telesa Testarosa from the same series. Their characters are both Whispered (people with super advanced knowledge about technology beyond normal human capacity) which sets themup as prime canidates in my book. If your looking for military smarts, Sauske Sagura (again, same series) would fit the bill even if he lacks any sort of social skills or understanding on how to behave like a normal person.

Ein and Svie (characters from Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom) would get top marks for being able to assasinate a target in any type of mafia related anime.

I could think of many others for different aspects, but I can't remember all their names off the top of my head.
L and Light seemed pretty smart, but I think it was only out of convenience for the story.
Ciel also seemed sharp in the first season of Kuroshitsuji. I haven't seen the second one yet.

Quotable Genius

I'm a bit torn between Light and Lelouch. Both of them played everything out quite well (only Lelouch was prone to panic whenever someone got within arm's reach of him, and Light died like a b***h)
Ciri z Cintry
What's up, AMC? Would you join my search for the most brainny anime character? It could be either a girl or boy, but she/he must be pretty wise and clever, a lot more than average characters in their age.

So AMC, got some anime geniuses? My suggestion is Edward Elric and what are yours?

I got one suggestion of a genius. Though the series is viewed as overrated and a piece of crap usually. Shikamaru from Naruto. Probably the only genius in the series that is not "I am super talented and everything comes easy." genius but rather the "I can out think any of you on any level." type genius.

Devoted Loiterer

Shikamaru, from Naruto, Light and L, from Death Note, Accelerator, from To Aru Majutsu no Index, and Lelouche all seem pretty smart

Dangerous Poster

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
L there L that how about NEAR, ok maybe when L lives he be overshadowed but after L death NEAR was smile smart.
Amy from sailor moon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces