Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Sage

Because we really need one.

I once saw a thread like this in this dear forum and would occasionally post on it. Unfortunately, that thread has fallen to the murky depths of this forum so I decided to create a new one. I personally like the fact that people can rant freely in a thread especially designed for rants and can let off steam and possibly get support.

I expect that people here will follow the ToS meaning no name dropping (use person A, B, C, D etc for people's names or something) and no flame wars. If you want to settle a dispute here, fine. Settling an argument though does not mean you have to offend a person or blow up at them. So FOLLOW DA TOS! mad Or I will report you. I will moderate this thread.

I know that due to recent drama that I will get flamed for this, but I really don't care since it has been in the back of my mind now for a few months to create this thread and now, I figured, is a good time as any.

So rant away!

And if you do need a hand at beating a boss or just a non-shitty crew, try this thread: Link

Dangerous Glitch

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I really think only one person needs it right now

Learned Sage

HaruhimeLayla

Eh, good for future use. emotion_yatta People always need to rant at some point, but the z!F doesn't apperciate a rant filled first page. Safe outlet here.

Oh and BTW I really like your avvie

Magical Gatekeeper

Some people really do need to rant, the rest are just attention seeking and will keep making their own threads. emotion_facepalm

Learned Sage

Starshine
Some people really do need to rant, the rest are just attention seeking and will keep making their own threads. emotion_facepalm

Just refer 'em here. Thye will have to give up at some time XD

Shirtless Flatterer

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Can i rant about curt cause then your thread will get more pages and that will make everyone happy o3o

Learned Sage

Digitalgod17
Can i rant about curt cause then your thread will get more pages and that will make everyone happy o3o

But that's name dropping. emotion_facepalm

Shirtless Flatterer

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Meguriuta
Digitalgod17

No thats name lifting god danm it. Was gonna rant about how cool he is. God talk2hand

Learned Sage

Digitalgod17
Meguriuta
Digitalgod17

No thats name lifting god danm it. Was gonna rant about how cool he is. God talk2hand

Fine then, rant your head off, but don't let it get off topic. evil

Dangerous Glitch

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Meguriuta
HaruhimeLayla

Eh, good for future use. emotion_yatta People always need to rant at some point, but the z!F doesn't apperciate a rant filled first page. Safe outlet here.

It can be like the daily gossip girl then lol
And thank you! emotion_bigheart

Learned Sage

HaruhimeLayla
Meguriuta
HaruhimeLayla

Yep, except gossiping is a bit hard without mentioning people XD
Putting "Official" in the title doesn't make you sound any more serious.
That's what Journals are for and if you're so damn worried no one will see then you're obviously an attention whore.
Then you'll be one of those people that never use the Ignore feature and gives a totally preventable argument.

Durem Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
dem rants :u

Dangerous Glitch

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Meguriuta
HaruhimeLayla
Meguriuta
HaruhimeLayla

Yep, except gossiping is a bit hard without mentioning people XD
LOL do it gossip girl old fashioned way: "Forum assistant A. makes a holiday secret santa thread"
BTW I really like your out fit too. The colours match really well c:
ok myn is simple:

-******** off all you piece of s**t noobs who leech, lag alot, use lag as an excuse because your too lazy to ******** play the game & just wanna sit back and get the rewards, anyone who thinks dms is "cool" & challenging ( it ******** died a long time ago you ******** idiots ), anyone who was around for dms but too cheap to buy an amulet/gem & now think they all pro!, all you ******** who play the game with only 2 attack rings =go ******** yourself assholes, & finally all the ppl who ask for "aggro" to help them because there too lazy & stupid to play the hard way (right way) & anyone who dose help them =go ******** yourself!!!

ps: ty for the thread heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces