Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Loverboy

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Loiterer 100
Leechers used to get on my nerves, but giving them time to respond before kicking them out usually helps resolve things (like, if they forgot to say 'brb' or 'afk' or had lag). And if not, then the kicking comes. XD

My main gripe is the P3 Punisher random event at Gold Beach: after 16 kills, no more P3s of any sort respawn so i've never finished the event. > sad

Vicious Prophet

when I can't tell if I'm a bad tank or if my crew just sucks and that's why they're dying. then again one of them wouldn't r4 their buffs so I think it's the latter. .

though that nf thing was my fault for not keeping aggro.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

15,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
I have 2 examples:

A few months ago, I gathered a crew of 5 other people who said they wanted to fight Kat's Doll. They convinced me to enter on the Hard setting, even though I wanted Normal. We went through the whole process of making sure we all had decent buffs, all had defib, ect.
They are they worst crew ever because immediately after we entered the area, all 5 of them quit my crew simultaneously. All that work for nothing.

Then there's my example from just now.
I entered a crew with 5 other people who were fighting EB. They had already fought through all of SS on the hardest difficulty level, leaving only the EB. We killed off the tail, & then I died. That's when I was informed that I was the only person who had brought defib - Everyone else in the crew was using Revives on themselves.
I sighed & returned to null, reluctantly. I stated that I had plans to do this, & no one stopped me. No one told me that this was a bad idea, in fact they encouraged me to do it so they didn't have to use any more Revives & I could just defib them when they died.
I got through to the other side of the Robo caves when they beat the end boss. I didn't even get an apology. Needless to say, I'm pissed. It's hard to find crews that want to actually beat the EB, & it would be nice to get the Grunny Sub Badges.

Tenacious Sage

FaithBlack
I have 2 examples:

A few months ago, I gathered a crew of 5 other people who said they wanted to fight Kat's Doll. They convinced me to enter on the Hard setting, even though I wanted Normal. We went through the whole process of making sure we all had decent buffs, all had defib, ect.
They are they worst crew ever because immediately after we entered the area, all 5 of them quit my crew simultaneously. All that work for nothing.

I entered a crew with 5 other people who were fighting EB. They had already fought through all of SS on the hardest difficulty level, leaving only the EB. We killed off the tail, & then I died. That's when I was informed that I was the only person who had brought defib - Everyone else in the crew was using Revives on themselves.
I sighed & returned to null, reluctantly. I stated that I had plans to do this, & no one stopped me. No one told me that this was a bad idea, in fact they encouraged me to do it so they didn't have to use any more Revives & I could just defib them when they died.
I got through to the other side of the Robo caves when they beat the end boss. I didn't even get an apology. Needless to say, I'm pissed. It's hard to find crews that want to actually beat the EB, & it would be nice to get the Grunny Sub Badges.

I suggest you try looking in Marshall's Little Helpers if you want to beat EB 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
/rants about Meg and Drew and how faggoty they are
emotion_donotwant heart

Fashionable Sex Symbol

15,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
JetStick
*meanwhile in a supposed speed crew*
3 people have wish. 1 has no heals. 2 have band on.

After clearing the first two rooms of the entrance, one of the band people realises they should've brought wish and begins debating whether or not to quickly null it (while asking bander no. #2 to do so as well). The non-healer says nothing.

But let's just ignore the non-healer for now as well as bander no. #1. Let's just focus on bander no. #2 (who only had on TWO attacks, meat, bandage, 2 buffs and 2 passives)

Bander no. #1 decides to null only in the case of the whole crew wiping. Bander no. #2 says nothing.

After clearing a few more rooms, it becomes apparent half of the crew is struggling with keeping their health up. Bander no. #1 is more concerned now. Bander no. #2 now pipes up:

"See. Band is better than wish. You're all dying, i'm not."

No-one comments.

Two rooms or so later, we enter another room smack dab in the middle, obviously attracting and aggro-ing the majority of animated in the room. 2 of the 3 wishers wipe. Non-healer wipes. Bander no. #1 wipes.

Bander no. #2 however does not daze. Care to take a guess why.

Wishers spam r2-r3 wish.
+300 health to all/per wish
Bander no. #2 bands only herself.
1 wisher dazes.
Wishers now get 'less' healed.
Bander no. #2 continues banding self.

Bander no. #2 now says:
"And that just proves why band is better than wish in speed. You all died. I didn't."

Wut? Wut? Wut? I'm sorry, but wut? :/
SINCE WHEN DID THE CREW ONLY COMPRISE OF YOU AND ONLY YOU? Congratulations on not wiping, but did that do you any good? Noooo. Course it didn't, don't be stupid. Too lazy were you? To keep the crew panel open? To i dunno, maybe possibly think about your fellow crew mates? To i dunno, maybe not only heal yourself?

God, I would be so upset. I can see why you ranted about those people.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

15,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Meguriuta
FaithBlack
I have 2 examples:

I suggest you try looking in Marshall's Little Helpers if you want to beat EB 3nodding

For that situation, it wasn't the fact that they beat it without me, it's that they encouraged me to leave, knew they were getting close to beating it, & beat it without me after I went out of my way to help them. We ended up fighting EB about 3 times, but died each time. When we had crew that had Defib, they intentionally refused to defib me until they absolutely had to, so when they finally beat it without me - I think I have a right to be upset.

Tenacious Sage

FaithBlack
Meguriuta
FaithBlack
I have 2 examples:

For that situation, it wasn't the fact that they beat it without me, it's that they encouraged me to leave, knew they were getting close to beating it, & beat it without me after I went out of my way to help them. We ended up fighting EB about 3 times, but died each time. When we had crew that had Defib, they intentionally refused to defib me until they absolutely had to, so when they finally beat it without me - I think I have a right to be upset.

I'm not saying that you don't have a right confused I was just suggesting that thread in case you might have wanted a non-trolling crew to finally beat EB with you there.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

15,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Meguriuta
FaithBlack
Meguriuta
FaithBlack
I have 2 examples:

I'm not saying that you don't have a right confused I was just suggesting that thread in case you might have wanted a non-trolling crew to finally beat EB with you there.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come off as bitchy as it did. I'm just upset, & I'm suffering from some medical problems that are making me a little easier to upset than usual.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Vicious Prophet

bad aggros

I walk in and end up getting the bd's aggro because the tank didn't bother to get hate from it.

I was going veggie too. I didn't die, but I was pissed.

Tenacious Sage

Bump! 3nodding

Newbie Noob

when bu has 1 attack
when bubu has meat
when dps only have 3 attacks
when someone is assigned 2 ragables

Greedy Millionaire

It is taking FOREVER to reach level 12! Why can't this be faster so i wouldn't have to deal with annoying crews all the time?

Greedy Millionaire

Sorry for the double post, but why do we need a Gold Cap? burning_eyes

Cat

Kaitou Mizukoori
Sorry for the double post, but why do we need a Gold Cap? burning_eyes

To curb inflation?

Too much gold in the economy => items get higher priced,
which is unfair to those who can't play zOMG! or get gold
easily (ie. those starting out), and in the long run, it even
hurts the zOMG! players because they have to work harder
and play longer to get the same items because the prices
get hiked up.

It's a never-ending cycle.

So we cut that cycle short by simply capping gold. This way,
you spend less time getting gold total and the prices are lower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff