Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Man-Lover

Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Finalprayers
******** the people who bring bandage to smob. =A=
like y u no trust me to heal you huh?

I always bring wish, but I can't tell you how many times I wish I had brought band because the people couldn't be trusted to heal me. =/

All the time. right?

Sweetheart

16,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Finalprayers
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Finalprayers

I always bring wish, but I can't tell you how many times I wish I had brought band because the people couldn't be trusted to heal me. =/

All the time. right?

Yeah, but the next time I still bring wish.

Vicious Prophet

People who do smeb and leave right before eb.

IRL Cat

people who join a gr crew knowing they have to leave in half an hour, then exclaim how pissed they are about not being able to do bl because of the crew being slow

Kawaii Cat

heal~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't want to have to buy revives because of the stupid artificial inflation...

Vicious Prophet

WHY WOULD YOU INSIST UPON BRINGING DIAGNOSE TO REG DMS WHEN YOU'RE NOT THE TANK ASJDHASJFGSAJKLDS
While I have beef with this thread's title, in that it is in no way "official," I do understand the need to rant/vent...

That said, here's a rant:

Pic spoilar'd for size.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>tfw three members of a freshly formed DMS crew that were specifically recruiting for DMS, themselves, ditch your crew for another.
Finalprayers
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Finalprayers

All the time. right?

bandage is good for self-raging and it's good for healing others who get aggro, it'll give them a little heal every few seconds.

Lonely Noob

LOL, I should have posted my topic here FFFFFFFFFF-
/head desks
lnvincibIe
/head desks
we forgive you this one time

Lonely Noob

Jon Mess
lnvincibIe
/head desks
we forgive you this one time

You're too kind, mi lady xD

Timid Man-Lover

Little Angel Mary
Finalprayers
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Finalprayers

All the time. right?

bandage is good for self-raging and it's good for healing others who get aggro, it'll give them a little heal every few seconds.

Tbh, Bandage will only be useful if they start healing at like 1000 health. With all the bugs, clams, sprouts, and fluffs attacking the person with the agro, their health drops fast. Plus you can always rage on monsters/each other if you ask others to toggle.

Learned Sage

Bump! 3nodding

Greedy Millionaire

A lot of people KNOW I really needed this. I don't get why people have to talk crap in ZOMG!

"Hey look at me, I'm CL: 12 & You're CL 10... haha"

Well loser, congratulations on having CL 12, you just admitted to the WHOLE world you're a loser who doesn't have a social life. You can keep your high level cause I also have something you don't have... FRIENDS. Yup, that's right! Friends which you can use right now so you can go out and be social instead of having the time of your life pressing buttons on zomg and bragging about it.

Learned Sage

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AND THE DAMN REPORTING FUNCTION AND NUBS I MEAN HAS ZOMG REALLY GONE SO DOWN HILL?!?!? SINCE WHEN WAS BEING PETTY IN TREND!?!?!

I feel better now. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces