Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Businessman

Either it's a bug or I don't understand the quest properly.
Ian is asking me to kill the OMGWTF. I go and kill it, knowing I've killed the same exact one for a quest from the guard just outside the gate.
Once dead, the quest doesn't come up as complete and Ian doesn't confirm it either. Is there another one or do I need to try a different difficultly (I'm doing easy and running it solo).
The quest is called Denial of Service, btw.

Witty Businessman

Just wanted to mention that I ended up doing the survival coliseum battle on easy and got the quest done at the end of it.
Still, annoying to have not had it cleared when I killed a second OMGWTF.

Dapper Hunter

Ack. The servers are so damn laggy right now. And I've been dc'd four times in the past half hour.

Enduring Sage

Bump! 3nodding
Sub-Zero Dusk
ok myn is simple:

-******** off all you piece of s**t noobs who leech, lag alot, use lag as an excuse because your too lazy to ******** play the game & just wanna sit back and get the rewards, anyone who thinks dms is "cool" & challenging ( it ******** died a long time ago you ******** idiots ), anyone who was around for dms but too cheap to buy an amulet/gem & now think they all pro!, all you ******** who play the game with only 2 attack rings =go ******** yourself assholes, & finally all the ppl who ask for "aggro" to help them because there too lazy & stupid to play the hard way (right way) & anyone who dose help them =go ******** yourself!!!

ps: ty for the thread heart

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
A tad bit late for a reply, I know.

Greedy Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ok, so every time I play, I always end up getting the crew that talks, and is funny, and are nice. And we're BFF's for the night

Inconrast, for a few nights now, I've been getting the crews that don't talk, and that's fine. (I'm not talkative, so it doesn't bother me so long as we're getting gold.) ANYWAY

So would it kill these people to say gtg before they just leave; right when we're about to start?
I mean really. The Leader ditched one of my crews, I know it's a game and it's not real, and whatever, but the leader should have SOME common courtesy. Idk, but it's still annoying >.<

Shameless Humorist

16,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jordan_0011
Ok, so every time I play, I always end up getting the crew that talks, and is funny, and are nice. And we're BFF's for the night

Inconrast, for a few nights now, I've been getting the crews that don't talk, and that's fine. (I'm not talkative, so it doesn't bother me so long as we're getting gold.) ANYWAY

So would it kill these people to say gtg before they just leave; right when we're about to start?
I mean really. The Leader ditched one of my crews, I know it's a game and it's not real, and whatever, but the leader should have SOME common courtesy. Idk, but it's still annoying >.<

Oh, the horror of common courtesy! emotion_0A0 if I had a gaia_gaiagold everytime that happened.... emotion_dowant actually, that's not a bad idea * . C'mon Gaia, pretty please? emotion_kirakira

* gold for someone who is abandoned during DMS
I'm not sure if this was complained about here before (I didn't read through all of the threads rolleyes ) , but I am quite disappointed that the mini-games (fountain games in barton town, the billiards/golf game in village greens) were discontinued. Although i never got to try either, they both sound like a fun break from the typical atmosphere of zOMG. I do hope they will be brought back.

Enduring Sage

temporary account1
I'm not sure if this was complained about here before (I didn't read through all of the threads rolleyes ) , but I am quite disappointed that the mini-games (fountain games in barton town, the billiards/golf game in village greens) were discontinued. Although i never got to try either, they both sound like a fun break from the typical atmosphere of zOMG. I do hope they will be brought back.

Eh, this is a general rant thread. It doesn't matter if someone complained about it beforehand, all are welcome here. 3nodding

And I believe the mini-games were discontinued because they were very glitchy and it was a hassle to fix them. Plus, we don't really have any devs working on zOMG! ATM.
Meguriuta
temporary account1

Eh, this is a general rant thread. It doesn't matter if someone complained about it beforehand, all are welcome here. 3nodding

And I believe the mini-games were discontinued because they were very glitchy and it was a hassle to fix them. Plus, we don't really have any devs working on zOMG! ATM.

Oh that's a shame. sad well thank you for helping me understand the reasoning behind this!
As a fair bit newbish, I hate how hard it is get around these maps! You can't walk over this, that or the other thing, there's only one path way to this place, with no shortcuts and all you're trying to do is get back to this dude for the three orbs you're gonna get because you can't make friends and like playing games alone. emotion_donotwant AND if you're too close to the edge of a block, you can't use the arrow keys to get around for some reason and then you click on yourself or a tree and you just can't move as these mobs viciously destroy you.

Playing alone is hard, but finding friends is harder. And I have no idea what half the techniques of these old-hat kids are. Reading guides only helps so much. I know what aggro means, but no what it means to a crew. Or how to do it "well".

Although, most people I've talked to are willing to help me when I admit to having no clue what's going on.

Vicious Prophet

WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DMS ROOM WHILE AGGROING

like even if you're lagging it's cool at least wait to finish until you leave

Distinct Noob

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Yesterday, while I was smobbing on my main, we put together a crew and assigned rings, no problem, but for some reason the person with halo and density would not put it in r4! And! It was not just one person alone, for some reason the holders of dens/halo wouldn't stay, but every single person who got assigned those rings! Why?!
That meant that one of our lovely crew mates was continuously dying and as one of the healers I found it very frustrating. It was like it was cursed...
But that was the only thing, besides the usual noob who doesn't get the proper rings, that really annoyed me.
Other than that I had very good time, haven't had a really awesome crew like that in a while, and I added everyone as a friend. 4laugh

Peaceful Phantom

11,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hot-foot in GR

emotion_donotwant
XPrinceofSpooky3
Hot-foot in GR

emotion_donotwant

emotion_zombie

Quick Reply