Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Sage

Bump! 3nodding

Explorer

nothing to rant about today except about the stupid a** lags that happen in zomg
ive been crew leader the entire day and it went well
except for one group of people that sucked at healing
i just wish i could do one full day with good people whenever possible

Learned Sage

Bump 3nodding

Learned Sage

Bump! 3nodding
Tanker in ym: "DON'T USE SHURIKEN ON NF"

eh eh eh?! o-o

...Never heard of this one before D;

Invisible Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Last night, I spent 6 hours in ym. Seriously. Went through so many rooms, why was my crew so unlucky.

Dapper Gawker

I had to wait an hour to get a full crew because people kept bailing within minutes of joining, and the people would have to get reassigned buffs all over again. I had to leave early because I had limited time, and most was squandered by waiting. Good times...

Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh cool a rant thread.

>When adreners only use R1. Hello. Higher rage adren = moar crits.
>When people with Bump don't bother to aim things into the wall and you chase it across the room.
>How people go so long without remembering to rebuff once in a 15min spam. Lawd, please never cook anything. /kitchen on fire
>When people consecutively r3 a buff "by accident". It's that hard to use the extra hack/mantis to guarantee the meter is full? Apparently.
>When BUs overheal
>When a GR BU continues to spam wish/bandage on kite when there's only 2-3 vamps left.
>When people fail at ninja'ing crypt coffins, when it's not even a ninja coffins. aka top left coffin in BL screen. rly ppl.
>People who slash NFs when the kite is underneath.
>People who attempt to solo BDs just because they love to root the kite or wat, I don't even.
>When people can't remember which door they came into GRs from and glitch the instance.
>Anyone who has a love affair with Meat.
>When 10.0s get all pissy @ 12s because we're snobby for not dropping everything and attuning them

that'll do for now. ninja
@paintedscales Yeah that was a LOOOONG run. I just got done with another endless ym run lol. So many rooms.....

So ranting time. It's sorta hilarious, this one. One time my dms crew tried to crew "person X" [to avoid names] and he would not communicate or pay attention to the chat box. He only replied a few times to people or said something other than 'crew me'. So Crew member A says, please come to the null a gazillion times. And when X finally does, he leaves WITHOUT changing his rings. SO i say 'kick him' and leader does.

At dms's gate we were rofling in crew chat while X continued to be troll-like. He kept saying 'crew me' but apparently wouldn't accept when another crew tried to invite him. So the leader of that crew goes 'dude are you going to accept or not' (after X said 'crew me' all these times) and X goes 'no'. (In crew chat we nearly died laughing at this point. Laugh or scream i guess.) Then X asks someone else to crew him who's in the SAME crew that had just tried to crew him, and the leader goes 'dude, i'm the leader.'

Also X kept typing lest go instead of lets go, and one time he said LEST LEST GO GO so that became my crew's mantra. Also when we met our second NF, someone said 'this one's name is X'. whee Oh trolls. Sometimes you're awesome. In a weird way.

Sweetheart

16,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
People who text, tweet, post to FB, and play two other games at the same damn time! Not to mention have tourettes of the fingers. scream

Heroic Hero

15,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Silent NPC's. Nuff said.
Just now I had someone in a dms crew who did not know how to rage buffs. No matter how many times we explained it, they just kept r1-ing them and eventually most of my crew rage quite. >< Ugh.
a;lsdfjaslfja;lsdfjldjf >.>

Vicious Cutesmasher

- I don't like how time consuming it takes to find/create a DMS crew, especially when I'm of a person that isn't legible for speeding or for GM. It's difficult to find a group of people who are willing to take the time out of their day to help 10 CL players.
- Despite that I read guides and is appreciative to any sort of aid, I hate asking help from others because I feel like I sound too damn needy or those stereotypical noobs that are too arrogant to learn.

Learned Sage

Whale Child
- I don't like how time consuming it takes to find/create a DMS crew, especially when I'm of a person that isn't legible for speeding or for GM. It's difficult to find a group of people who are willing to take the time out of their day to help 10 CL players.
- Despite that I read guides and is appreciative to any sort of aid, I hate asking help from others because I feel like I sound too damn needy or those stereotypical noobs that are too arrogant to learn.

Asking for help is not considered needy in DMS. 3nodding It shows that you have common sense.

Newbie Noob

leechers.

also, one time I had a crew where 3 people brought knife. trololol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out