IRL Cat

Serenade Sea
curtneko
one time i crewed with not just sea, not just rainbow

no

both

only meg on top of that could have made it any worse

rolleyes

You've crewed with me alone once. You've crewed with me and Rainbow together.

You believe Meg + Sea + Rainbow = Worse.

You wanna bet on it?
if i'm right, you exile yourself from the family

Enduring Sage

Bump 3nodding

Shy Giver

First time ranting in zomg forum xd
Well, I hate people who are new to areas like, dms but doesn't read the freaking guide. 3nodding
There is bunch of guides out there but people won't take a look on it. When people with more experience on the area told them to change the rings or basic fact of the area, they start to get annoyed and say like, "wut tha hell, u r giving me freaking orders!? scream ". I know there is some good newbs who doesn't read the guide but listen to what people say and learn the facts but I still hope most of them read the guide. It gets sick when you need to explain everything in every different crew which has newbs who doesn't read the guide. emotion_donotwant

Invisible Genius

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ermagerd you can't spell.

Enduring Sage

Hypnagogic Jerk

Goddamnit! I knew that the title looked wrong for some reason. Thanks for pointing that out. 3nodding Funny that no one noticed it till now.

Invisible Genius

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Meguriuta
Hypnagogic Jerk

Goddamnit! I knew that the title looked wrong for some reason. Thanks for pointing that out. 3nodding Funny that no one noticed it till now.

A thread title should be like this:
THE OFFICIAL zOMG Rant Thread
lol x]
That awkward moment when two people in your crew are constantly referring to cybering with each other and when their stam doesn't drop you start to wonder...

Edit: Wow worse speed crew ever. Take forever to start because you're skyping, take forever to move into a new room and then go in to different rooms, and then kick me because I call out three people who aren't fighting. xD

Explorer

MEG I told you I am not crazy. Everyone be cautious and alert. I'm going to have everyone's back even if you didn't have mine because they don't deserve to crew. Mess with me and watch what happens, it's on.

Enduring Sage

VaniIla Coke
MEG I told you I am not crazy. Everyone be cautious and alert. I'm going to have everyone's back even if you didn't have mine because they don't deserve to crew. Mess with me and watch what happens, it's on.

What? What the hell are you talking about? I never called you crazy. Have you lost your mind? I didn't even make a threat to you.

Winged Demon

15,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VaniIla Coke
Can't have my back homie

Explorer

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I really hate leechers.

Destructive Loverboy

17,000 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Do you mean the anti-guide?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Oh god. Make it stop. MAKE IT STOP. crying

Cold Treater

20,300 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Ughhhh. ;-; -rant rant rant rant-

This crew I was in that was taking forever to get people.This aggro was ADAMENT, that we take off slash because it stole aggro. Fine.
Some people left, they recruited their friends. The aggro had also said we needed to take off wish, which I did. But then once their friends came, they could bring all the rings they wanted, including wish. The aggro was fine with them bringing slash, and wish. But I couldn't. Then he kicks me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff