Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jackie-senpai
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
Yuki Sohma from Fruits Baskets.
Biggest male male mary-sue in the history of shojo.

Its not like Kyo is any better.

User Image

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Kaeyuki

Because his huge ******** eyes make him all 'kawaii uguu'
Don't worry, I think he's an annoying little s**t that needs a foot up his a** as well

Finally! Someone who agrees. emotion_kirakira
*tips*
TheBlueDanubeSchiff
Inb4 Shu emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shoe...

Questionable Senshi

9,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jackie-senpai

User Image

Whoopsy! Did we find a Kyo fan girl?

Gee golly gosh, I forgot that Kyo is "angry" and “misunderstood" and therefore has a "personality". Its not like that character type has been done to death.

And for the record? No, not a Yuki fan girl. He’s a shitty character too.

@Sai: Both my sister in-law and I hate Hunny as well.

Dapper Dabbler

You just described half the cast of Fruits basket.

Unforgiving Duelist

Yuji from Shakugan no Shana comes to mind.

Questionable Entrepreneur

Blackrose2015
Anyone who puts Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion, they are morons. They don't know, or don't want to understand, what Shinji is going through. He's a lot manlier than you are. Having to struggle to save your sorry a** from dying. But you don't care. You just sit back and enjoy your meaningless life. If you were in his shoes, you would be the same. Even worse. He has a lot on his mind. The death of his mom. Abandonment from his father. Saving the world from the destruction of Angels. You guys don't understand. You never will.

“Eva” is a story that repeats.
It is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little.
It is a story of fear, where someone who must face indefinite solitude fears reaching out to others, but still wants to try.”

-Hideaki Anno
I understand that Shinji had a lot going through his mind that prevented him from doing so much. But think of it this way: Orihime from Bleach had a lot of doubts and concern over Ichigo from preventing her to do as much as she wanted to, rendering her "useless" to some fans.
Misa Amane made mistakes because her love for Kira distracted her from trying to keep her identity discovered by L.
These are two cases of females who's mindsets have rendered them unable to do much. It's just like Shinji. Except they are bashed a lot and no one comes to defend them that often. Well, not on Gaia, at least. I'm glad you could tell us what made Shinji appear to be useless, but right now I'm wondering why not that many people come up and defend the "useless" females.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
lol Im not a Kyo fangirl.I dont think I can considering Im a lesbian. I love how youre assuming that. lol
I just think Yuki is more of a Mary sue.
Dont get your panties in a bunch.
Also, I dont watch Host Club.
So I dont give a s**t about Honey.
neutral
Jackie-senpai
Jackie-senpai

User Image

Gee golly gosh, I forgot that Kyo is angry and “misunderstood and therefore has a personality. Its not like that character type has been done to death.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
lol Im not a Kyo fangirl.I dont think I can considering Im a lesbian. I love how youre assuming that. lol
I just think Yuki is more of a Mary sue.
Dont get your panties in a bunch.
Also, I dont watch Host Club.
So tell your sister in-law I dont give a s**t about Honey.
neutral
Jackie-senpai
Jackie-senpai

User Image

Gee golly gosh, I forgot that Kyo is angry and “misunderstood and therefore has a personality. Its not like that character type has been done to death.

10,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
How about the vast majority of obnoxious little ukes from boy love series?

Useless in the sense that most of them looking and acting like chicks in the first place kind of deafeats the purpose of the genre.

Annoying in the sense that THEY'RE TOTALLY ANNOYING.

Take your pick, there's a lot to choose from.
Raki from Claymore was annoying and pretty useless.
Tokiya Ichinose- he was pretty much worthless and causing problems all of the while of being an arse.
Pretty much the whole guy-cast of Fruit Basket.. especially the two short ones. I forgot their names.
I only liked Honey from OHSHC when he was pissed.

Dapper Ladykiller

Jackie-senpai
Jackie-senpai

User Image

Gee golly gosh, I forgot that Kyo is "angry" and “misunderstood" and therefore has a "personality". Its not like that character type has been done to death.

I agree. Yuki is a vapid, flowery space filler. And Kyo is just the personification of a kicked puppy.

But to be honest, Momiji bothers me more than any of them. Reason doesn't explain my hatred for that little t**t, because... JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE. mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, I'm surprised no one's mentioned any leads of harem anime. They normally get horribly deprived of character development in favor of giving their love interests screen time. Keitaro from Love Hina, Tsukune from Rosario +, Kaoru from Ai Yori Aoshi, etc., etc.

Thank you for making this topic OP, because stupid men and women deserve to be hated equally. 3nodding

Interesting Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Braviary
Blackrose2015
Anyone who puts Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion, they are morons. They don't know, or don't want to understand, what Shinji is going through. He's a lot manlier than you are. Having to struggle to save your sorry a** from dying. But you don't care. You just sit back and enjoy your meaningless life. If you were in his shoes, you would be the same. Even worse. He has a lot on his mind. The death of his mom. Abandonment from his father. Saving the world from the destruction of Angels. You guys don't understand. You never will.

“Eva” is a story that repeats.
It is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little.
It is a story of fear, where someone who must face indefinite solitude fears reaching out to others, but still wants to try.”

-Hideaki Anno
I understand that Shinji had a lot going through his mind that prevented him from doing so much. But think of it this way: Orihime from Bleach had a lot of doubts and concern over Ichigo from preventing her to do as much as she wanted to, rendering her "useless" to some fans.
Misa Amane made mistakes because her love for Kira distracted her from trying to keep her identity discovered by L.
These are two cases of females who's mindsets have rendered them unable to do much. It's just like Shinji. Except they are bashed a lot and no one comes to defend them that often. Well, not on Gaia, at least. I'm glad you could tell us what made Shinji appear to be useless, but right now I'm wondering why not that many people come up and defend the "useless" females.

At least give me examples that I care about. Never watched Bleach, hate Deathcrap. Plus we're talking about men, not women here. So your examples were wasted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games