Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you think we should create a new thread if Arisen is to have a future?

Yes- We need to move out of chatterbox 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 57 ]
No- we can work with what we have 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
The Portal opened up to a New land, new realm the Arisen realm.

((Read the first page. Its Detailed on there.))
Ryohei jumps through the portal landing in handstand position.

Codebreaking Genius

(( *Squee* Menace, it's wonderful! I love it! ))
White was in her room where she pulled out an old combat knife and a belt with a holster for it.
((All I did was Post it and Edit it, Dal, I won't take all the Credit. The Majority of it came from the NeoGUA's Text, which Zero Wrote.))
~ANNOUNCEMENT~
Welcome to The Arisen.
The GUA is now Called the Arisen, We, In the CoC, felt it was appropriate.
Be sure to Check the Mission Board for data about the Battle Royal!
Updates to come on that Later.
Also ID Cards will be coming back. CoC will get theirs First but Due to the Ranking done after the Battle Royal the Rest will have to wait.
And a Reminder. All Members Need to add Ms Arisen to your Friends List!
Matt works out in the training room. 'Going from being in a coma to being ready to be in this battle royal will be tough, oh well, it will be a hell of a lot of fun. As long as me and Sarah are in sync, if we can work as a team, then we will be fine. If not, I'll participate and Sarah won't, she still isn't done her combat training after all.' Matt smiles and does 100 more reps of 10 X gravity push-ups. He then gets up and goes through some more yoga stretches to get ready for the next set of exercises. After that he would head to the library, after all, a medic needed to be strong in body and mind.
Menace's Form stepped through the Portal, leaving it rippling behind him. He smiled Noticing the statues to either side resembling Zamone. He had Left the Nachtmesser Back on Gaia with Zwei, the AI maintaining the portal to the Arisen realm. He moved off, toward the Main city. He smiled at the crystalline Dire Wolves as He passed them. They remained passive Knowing he was Of the Arisen. Menace Kept on his way, passing the crystal defense towers and heading into the City. The City was a grand fusion of Magic and Technology. He wondered how Anthenor Made or found this and was quite throughly Impressed. He stood in the main square wondering when everyone would join him.
Matt Lutz
Matt works out in the training room. 'Going from being in a coma to being ready to be in this battle royal will be tough, oh well, it will be a hell of a lot of fun. As long as me and Sarah are in sync, if we can work as a team, then we will be fine. If not, I'll participate and Sarah won't, she still isn't done her combat training after all.' Matt smiles and does 100 more reps of 10 X gravity push-ups. He then gets up and goes through some more yoga stretches to get ready for the next set of exercises. After that he would head to the library, after all, a medic needed to be strong in body and mind.
White walked into the library with the knife belt on her shoulder. "What rank you going for?" White asked.
Matt and Sarah gather up their stuff in bags and put them on, they had broken down every piece of their lab and loaded it onto the bikes. Sarah gets in the side seat and Matt gets in the drivers seat, they had decided that they might as well head to the new realm or whatever. If it was the new base of the Gua that was enough for them. They drive down the hall and enter the portal room.
(Menace, would I be able to drive my modded motorcycle through the portal?)
White Taurean
Matt Lutz
White walked into the library with the knife belt on her shoulder. "What rank you going for?" White asked.
(I has not gone through the portal yet)
Matt Lutz
White Taurean
Matt Lutz
(I has not gone through the portal yet)
((*points to first page.* icly your in the Geo-Fortress which is where I am.))
White Taurean
Matt Lutz
Matt smiles and looks at her. "Not sure, I don't think I would be a good captain, so maybe a veteran or master, that or I'll become a solider and go up from there. You're going for captain right?"
Matt Lutz
White Taurean
Matt Lutz
Matt smiles and looks at her. "Not sure, I don't think I would be a good captain, so maybe a veteran or master, that or I'll become a solider and go up from there. You're going for captain right?"
White nods. "I hate going back to my basics but it looks like I'll need to in order to make it." White said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games