Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Keely Lestio Rasques

"I can tell you anything and everything about myself, but I choose not too. Those types of things are for me to know and you to hopefully never cross my path. For I do give you one warning. The moment I put you on my list, my face will be the last thing you see."

User Image

Talim Yun-Sung

Talim Yun-Sung uses dual elbow blades, of which she can fight with an cast spells as a sorceress.Her grandmother, Kalana, the Sorceress before her, stronger with her age, taught her the ways of socery and her lineage, before she passed away when Talim was 7. That was twelve years ago, she is now strong, but her childish innocence, as seen in her face, remains there

Aged Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Gaia Name
> Callista Cirilla

Character Name
> Kuroi Yami

Class
> Rune Knight

Title / Position
> White Knight of Hououkami

Appearance
> Yami

Weapon of Choice &Name
> Demon Sword "Kurogasa" and another nameless sword. Yami wields dual blades.

Special Skill/s
> As a Rune Knight, he can use rune stones to enchant his blades.

> Will of the Abyss
A swift, consecutive blade hits using his dual blades. It unleashes a wind vacuum that surrounds the enemy. The last blow comes after the enemy has been thrown in the air. Yami hurls Kurogasa towards the enemy from above, sending them flying to the ground and burying them.

> Dancing Flames
A defensive move that Yami uses when the enemy is at a close distance. The jagged blade of Kurogasa has been coated with blood and it allows Yami to use it as some sort of ignition device, creating a flames that seems to dance around the enemy, burning them.

> Rise of the Phoenix
An attack that follows Dancing Flames. Yami grabs his enemy by the throat. Angling Kurogasa so its tip would be resting upon his glove, Yami would cause a small explosion that would send his enemy flying away.

> Final Flame
Yami creates flames with Kurogasa and hurls it towards the enemy.

> Thousand Cross
A swift, consecutive blade hits using his dual blades that dices the enemy. It is purely an offensive move as it cuts through anything in his path, as well as a defensive move, for nothing can penetrate this absolute defense.

Weaknesses
> Because of his near death experience a few years ago, Yami is still recovering from his wounds. This restricts him from fighting long battles. The most time he can fight is for 15 minutes. If the fight drags over the time limit, he will be forced to withdraw.

> Magic. Although not entirely weak against magic, he isn't immune against it. Quick cast spells are mostly his problem because of his speed.

> Speed. Due to his wounds, his speed had badly decreased.

Personality
> Calm and composed. It is important for Yami not to lose his head for he is a strategist. Tactful and cunning. He would do anything for the sake of achieving his goals. Aside from this, he is mysterious and a complete enigma. No one had seen his face behind the mask ever since he left Sol Academy.

Profile / History (Minimum of 5 sentences/paragraph)
> Kuroi Yami is one of Hououkami's military general and a renowned strategist. When Emperor Shuichi succumbed into an illness and the young prince ran away, he was employed by (insert Rin's ex - fiancee). Ever since then, he was serving Hououkami as one of their generals and strategist.

> He actually hailed from Sol Academy where he studied war and battle tactics. He was known as one of Sol's best students.

> During his stay at Sol Academy, he met a young boy, Kaoin, and his sister, Reverie. The first time he had seen the siblings, he knew that they have a promising path ahead of them. Yami had seen the sibling's potential and the power lying dormant within them. It was because of this that he became fast friends with the Euan siblings.

> As a kid, Kaoin looked up to him due to his prowess and knowledge about things. Reverie looked up to him as an older brother, as Yami was protective of the siblings. It didn't become long until the three of them have been inseparable. Yami taught them how to fight, though he leaned more towards Kaoin about this, while he honed Reverie's skill in supportive magic.

> Two years later, Yami left Sol Academy without even saying a word to the siblings. There were rumors that he had gone in search of Heaven's Gate, to find the sword Levantine. Yami traveled the world of Aldebaran, looking for secrets and mysteries to unravel.

> There were rumors about his death that has surfaced, but the Euan siblings refused to believe it.

> During the Great War of Rhapsodia against the Chaos Spawns led by Gloom Undernight, Yami was recovering from a near death experience. Badly injured, he wasn't able to participate.

> Yami found himself a lover named Kirielle.

> Sometimes he could be mistaken as a minstrel too. He seemed to have a knack in playing instruments, most particularly a guitar.

Character Theme Song
> Suikoden II - The Chase

Aged Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
══════════════════════════════════════════

Ayana Crescento Nebulum

Princess of the Holy Kingdom of Equuleus

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
                                      "War is a tragic thing. It makes men into beasts.."

*POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST*

___________________________________________

"The ground quakes with the anger of the people.
                                      Their cries echo in the heavens."

Aged Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuhan Triskelle
═════════════════

Leader of the Cartel of the Silver Moon

User Image
"Please tell me, is Fate unchangeable?"

*POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST*

"Even in their most powerless,
                          Man's existence is never without meaning."

Aged Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Flare
═════════════════════

Dark Valkyrie

"If ye trust that thy eternal bonds may be broken, then let my words be as a vengeful blade upon thee."

*POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST**POST*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff