Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Who you think would win in the battle beween the 2 gangsta ninja's from the mortal kombat series

SUBBY VS SCORPY

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Judging by this video where they were not using either of their powers, I'd say Sub Zero had the upper hand in martial arts. True, when you put that extra addition into the equation it gets complicated. But I'd say that Sub Zero had the upper hand up until they were interrupted.
sub zero

I perfer you not saying gangster or gangsta or whatever.
BlazeKingz
Who you think would win in the battle beween the 2 gangsta ninja's from the mortal kombat series

No.

Play the games to find out. This is a stupid versus thread.
Two characters from the same fighting game, and you want them to fight?

As stated, play the damn game.
Sub Zero xd

Gallant Hero

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That's a hard call to make.
Scorp's got that evil little Harpoon of his, and he can teleport/breath fire, but depending on the one in question, Sub-Zero can ALSO Teleport, AND he's capable of immobilizing an opponent with pure frost.

Too close a match for a definite winner, but I'd put my money on Sub-Zero. 3nodding

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Choukyuu Bushin Hakazan
BlazeKingz

No.

Play the games to find out. This is a stupid versus thread.

this is not a stupid versus thread cause there are like 9 mk games now, and in each game are subby and scorpy the arch enemies they always fight but no one ever wins.
Stupid question I mean movies don't count and just play the game and endings for the games stink it keeps it all confiizling i mean either it is scropian who beats sub or sub beats scorp so yeah play the games and maybe b4 midway goes out of buisness they will try something spectacular that will end the seris andd this stupid question.
Sub Zero will always win because Scorpion is a ghost from the Netherworld. And if Scorpion won there would not be anymore MK games now would there. Because Sub Zero would die.
The Caped Crusader pwns them both... thanks to MK vs DC i can finally say that and make it true.
Zephorise
Sub Zero will always win because Scorpion is a ghost from the Netherworld. And if Scorpion won there would not be anymore MK games now would there. Because Sub Zero would die.
What is Noob Saibot then?

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dr. Mario Kart
Zephorise
What is Noob Saibot then?

in the first Mortal kombat evil sub zero got killed and went to the netherrealm and the sub zero you see now is his brother.

this sub zero
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
turned in to noob

The sub zero from mk games afterthat was a good sub zero
subzero is the king of mortal kombat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games