• Friendly 100
Yes!!!!

rofl

Conservative Member

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
100% ABSOLUTE YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen razz razz razz

Dangerous Lunatic

Heck ya!!!!! Has anyone seen the Micheal Jackson episode? rofl rofl
HellYeah! And yeah the Michael Jackson episode was funny. And we saw kenny without his hood.
Fool in Black
HellYeah! And yeah the Michael Jackson episode was funny. And we saw kenny without his hood.
you get to see him in the movie too.

Dangerous Lunatic

Fool in Black
I noticed that too the second time i watched it, but i shouldve know because who dies almost every episode and comes back the next? Kenny
Miokou112
Fool in Black
I noticed that too the second time i watched it, but i shouldve know because who dies almost every episode and comes back the next? Kenny

you know I've noticed they don't kill him all the time anymore.

Dangerous Lunatic

RepulsiveSalvation
Miokou112
Fool in Black

yeah maybe because its kinda like an inside joke. you have to watch it all lot to know why. 3nodding 3nodding
RepulsiveSalvation
Miokou112
Fool in Black

I think they killed him once in the last season.
Going by Seasons 5 - 11, yes. I think it's in something of a decline. Hopefully they can pull the plug and go out gracefully, rather than pulling a Simpsons and going on forever "Because we can."

Destructive Mage

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love that show. smile
South Park has a lot of range in quality in general, I feel. Especially with the past two seasons, it feels like their material isn't as up-to-date and relevant as their previous seasons were. ]:

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
South Park I started noticing is a great show to rustle peoples Jimmiez. I've been watching since I was like 13 and the show is still ******** awesome.
YES YES YES YES YES!!!! BEST SHOW EVER~~~!!!!! I'VE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE AND I'M ONLY 13!!!! I LOVE CARTMAN AND I HAVE EATEN ACTUAL CHEESY POOFS!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO SOUTH PARK, JUST COME TO ME~~~!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games