• Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Ryuu-no-Taisho
trashME
Ryuu-no-Taisho
trashME
Ryuu-no-Taisho
HA! Awesome!
Sango's voice actor, Kelly Sheridan and Naraku's voice actor, Paul Dobson, both play in Black Lagoon.
I just found out they appear in episode sixteen. biggrin

Ah, and Ocean dub! I feel like I don't hear that company as often.

That was a very pleasant shock for me. cool

I see, I see!

I tell you, it's hilarious being familiar with her through badass demon slayer, Sango, and suddenly go to counterfeit bill maker that runs away from danger. rofl

Oh, I know the feelng, I remember when the actress who played Sailor Jupiter was cast a Megaman in Megaman Legends. biggrin

Distinct Hunter

17,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Well, I finished the killer anime Black Lagoon early this morning, so now I plan to work on Black Butler Season Two because I've already seen the first season some time back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I've finished Black Butler Season Two and now I'm working on Higurashi When They Cry because I've finally located the english dub.

Distinct Hunter

17,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I've finished Higurashi When They Cry and have just begun Moon Phase.

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Ryuu-no-Taisho
Well, I finished the killer anime Black Lagoon early this morning, so now I plan to work on Black Butler Season Two because I've already seen the first season some time back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I've finished Black Butler Season Two and now I'm working on Higurashi When They Cry because I've finally located the english dub.

I never really got into Black Butler... I think I may be too old for it. biggrin Higurashi was good, until I watched the "key" season... I felt it worked better as a horror story, when it was ambiguous to whether it was in the character's heads or not.

Distinct Hunter

17,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
trashME
Ryuu-no-Taisho

~~~~~~~~~~

I never really got into Black Butler... I think I may be too old for it. biggrin Higurashi was good, until I watched the "key" season... I felt it worked better as a horror story, when it was ambiguous to whether it was in the character's heads or not.

What do you mean key season?

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Ryuu-no-Taisho
trashME
Ryuu-no-Taisho

~~~~~~~~~~

It was based on the "Answer arc" Of the videogames, apparently... they may have included it in the american realease, but I'm not entirely sure. I saw the whole thing fansubbed. It basically goes into what was happening behind the protagonist's viewpoint, why everything was going crazy, and at the end explains what was the cause of it all. A lot of people really liked the ending, it just didn't do anything for me, really. I found it a little too cliche. Maybe because I watch too much anime.

Distinct Hunter

17,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
trashME
Ryuu-no-Taisho
trashME
Ryuu-no-Taisho

~~~~~~~~~~

It was based on the "Answer arc" Of the videogames, apparently... they may have included it in the american realease, but I'm not entirely sure. I saw the whole thing fansubbed. It basically goes into what was happening behind the protagonist's viewpoint, why everything was going crazy, and at the end explains what was the cause of it all. A lot of people really liked the ending, it just didn't do anything for me, really. I found it a little too cliche. Maybe because I watch too much anime.

lol. Well, I didn't know they made a video game for it.

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
From what I understand, the visual novel actually came first... it also explains the HORRIBLE character designs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff