Welcome to Gaia! ::

trashME
Gigadrax

I liked Stein'sGate, but never got around to watching Robotics Notes... would you recommend it?

I'm gunna' go with, yeah why not, 'cause it's a little bit slow, but Steins;Gate was too, and it was quite good in the end. razz
trashME
I've been watching Magi, Psycho-pass, Moribito, Blast of Tempest, and From The New World. Most of which are carry overs from the last season. Dystopia anime was pretty popular last season, huh?

which anime are dystopian? i love that genre in books!

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nothing. I actually miss watching anime on TV, like Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha. Those shows no longer come on and that depresses me emo

heart

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
i_ghostie_eyes
Nothing. I actually miss watching anime on TV, like Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha. Those shows no longer come on and that depresses me emo

heart

Yeah, I can understand that... that's why I basically watch stuff on Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Netflix. We actually got rid of our cable, mostly because we were hardly watching any TV anymore.

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
LloydReed23
trashME
I've been watching Magi, Psycho-pass, Moribito, Blast of Tempest, and From The New World. Most of which are carry overs from the last season. Dystopia anime was pretty popular last season, huh?

which anime are dystopian? i love that genre in books!

Psycho-Pass, and From the New World, Psycho-pass is currently on Hulu and Funimation's site, and From the New World is on Crunchyroll. Psycho-Pass is pretty dark. smile

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Gigadrax
trashME
Gigadrax

I liked Stein'sGate, but never got around to watching Robotics Notes... would you recommend it?

I'm gunna' go with, yeah why not, 'cause it's a little bit slow, but Steins;Gate was too, and it was quite good in the end. razz

True, Stein's Gate was pretty slow, until the halfway point. biggrin I almost dropped it, then I got to a certain episode.

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
char fashionable
trashME
I only saw 0079 on the toonami block years ago, the run they never finished. xp Which one was stardust memory? I probably saw it, but I'm drawing a blank.

I've read about the early cancellation. That really is a shame since 0079 is so good.
I own 0079 on DVD which is really convenient, since it's getting harder to legally stream online.
Stardust Memory is the one with Kou and Gato, in which Gato steals a Feddie gundam armed with nukes and shenanigans ensue.

Oh yeah, I did see that one, years, and years ago, on Toonami's Midnioght Run! Or was it the Saturday Anime block? One of 'em, anyway.

Yeah, the cancellation was infuriating, because me and my brother were really getting into it, and we had no other way to watch it.

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Captain Smee
Rewatching Okami-san and her seven companions, because i found out that it was dubbed. Though it's a b***h finding a site to watch it on since justdubs was taken down. classified_fu

Yeah, It drives me crazy when a show isn't licenced at all, and the only way I can see it is on an illegal site... which then suddenly disappears. -_- I've been getting nervous of that when watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
YUKlMURA
Inazuma Eleven GO! 2: Chrono Stone, Danball Senki W, and Heartcatch Precure

I'm not familiar with any of those titles... how are they?

Fashionable Elder

trashME
YUKlMURA

theyre all incredible
Chrono Stone in particular is weak compared to the other shows of its series, but its still nice to watch

Versatile Lunatic

trashME
Captain Smee
Rewatching Okami-san and her seven companions, because i found out that it was dubbed. Though it's a b***h finding a site to watch it on since justdubs was taken down. classified_fu

Yeah, It drives me crazy when a show isn't licenced at all, and the only way I can see it is on an illegal site... which then suddenly disappears. -_- I've been getting nervous of that when watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Well i would watch it on Funimations site but you can only see a few of the episodes in english before you have to get a elite subscription to them which i don't want to do.

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Captain Smee
trashME
Captain Smee

Well i would watch it on Funimations site but you can only see a few of the episodes in english before you have to get a elite subscription to them which i don't want to do.

Ah... I remember when they did that with Ghost Hunt, it drove me crazy. At least their site doesn't freeze up every five minutes like it used to, though.

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
YUKlMURA
trashME
YUKlMURA

theyre all incredible
Chrono Stone in particular is weak compared to the other shows of its series, but its still nice to watch

Hmm, might have to check them out at some point.

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
trashME
char fashionable
trashME
I only saw 0079 on the toonami block years ago, the run they never finished. xp Which one was stardust memory? I probably saw it, but I'm drawing a blank.

I've read about the early cancellation. That really is a shame since 0079 is so good.
I own 0079 on DVD which is really convenient, since it's getting harder to legally stream online.
Stardust Memory is the one with Kou and Gato, in which Gato steals a Feddie gundam armed with nukes and shenanigans ensue.

Oh yeah, I did see that one, years, and years ago, on Toonami's Midnioght Run! Or was it the Saturday Anime block? One of 'em, anyway.

Yeah, the cancellation was infuriating, because me and my brother were really getting into it, and we had no other way to watch it.

It was on Toonami's Midnight Run and it was heavily edited, for language and blood mostly. And every dirty picture in the barracks background that a soldier would have.

Currently watching Bodacious Space Pirates, Girls und Panzer, A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives,

Wealthy Capitalist

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Sargonarhes
trashME
char fashionable
trashME

It was on Toonami's Midnight Run and it was heavily edited, for language and blood mostly. And every dirty picture in the barracks background that a soldier would have.

Currently watching Bodacious Space Pirates, Girls und Panzer, A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives,

Kind of figured, they edited a lot of stuff.
Space Pirates was fun! I was disappointed when it ended.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff