Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
I've been watching Magi, Psycho-pass, Moribito, Blast of Tempest, and From The New World. Most of which are carry overs from the last season. Dystopia anime was pretty popular last season, huh?

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Currently, I'm watching Needless, A certain magical index, Haruhi and Bamboo Blade. Oh and Azumanga Daioh too because why not.

Fashionable Ladykiller

I've just been rewatching 0079, lately.
But I plan to start up Stardust Memory soon, and more than likely ZZ.

Kinda waiting on the next season of anime since it's got more of what I'm interested in.

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
ZeChibiRico
Currently, I'm watching Needless, A certain magical index, Haruhi and Bamboo Blade. Oh and Azumanga Daioh too because why not.

I've only seen Azumanga Daioh from that list... how are the others? Would you recommend them?

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
char fashionable
I've just been rewatching 0079, lately.
But I plan to start up Stardust Memory soon, and more than likely ZZ.

Kinda waiting on the next season of anime since it's got more of what I'm interested in.

I only saw 0079 on the toonami block years ago, the run they never finished. xp Which one was stardust memory? I probably saw it, but I'm drawing a blank.

Friendly Browser

Nichijou, Maoyu, Oreshura, and rewatching Yuru Yuri.

User Image

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
trashME
ZeChibiRico

I've only seen Azumanga Daioh from that list... how are the others? Would you recommend them?

I'd certainly recommend A certain magical Index (and Railgun too while you're at it). Needless is a pretty crazy, cartoonish a bit serie, it's also pretty violent I guess. You should check out some clips on YouTube to see if you like what you see. Haruhi I haven't seen actualy much of it, but I like it. It's not an actiony all over the place serie, but you might enjoy. You can probably see an episode on the web and see if you like it. Bamboo Blade is really fun but it's also kind of slow, it likes to take it's time a whole lot. There's some funny comedy in it, like when Tamaki counts her money and it's goes RPG style, that was kind of out of nowhere but pretty hilarious. I really enjoyed the characters though, and if you like character developpement, I'd check it out.

Basicaly, all of these are pretty different series. I enjoy them but as I said, you should check out clips/episodes to see if you like them.
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Little Busters!, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?, Robotics;Notes, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Uchuu Kyoudai.

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Sound and Light

User Image

I saw the first two episodes of Maoyu, and enjoyed them. Love that Medieval Economics!

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Thanks! I'll probaby check out the clips first, to be fair, I don't know how much I can fit into my schedule at present. biggrin

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Gigadrax
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Little Busters!, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?, Robotics;Notes, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Uchuu Kyoudai.

I liked Stein'sGate, but never got around to watching Robotics Notes... would you recommend it?

Friendly Browser

trashME
Sound and Light

User Image

I saw the first two episodes of Maoyu, and enjoyed them. Love that Medieval Economics!

It reminds me of Spice and Wolf in a way.

User Image

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Inazuma Eleven GO! 2: Chrono Stone, Danball Senki W, and Heartcatch Precure

Versatile Lunatic

Rewatching Okami-san and her seven companions, because i found out that it was dubbed. Though it's a b***h finding a site to watch it on since justdubs was taken down. classified_fu

Fashionable Ladykiller

trashME
I only saw 0079 on the toonami block years ago, the run they never finished. xp Which one was stardust memory? I probably saw it, but I'm drawing a blank.

I've read about the early cancellation. That really is a shame since 0079 is so good.
I own 0079 on DVD which is really convenient, since it's getting harder to legally stream online.
Stardust Memory is the one with Kou and Gato, in which Gato steals a Feddie gundam armed with nukes and shenanigans ensue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games