Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Does anyone like these bands? Black Veil Brides? Anyone?

Anxious Shapeshifter

not punk...

7,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wolf dungan101
Does anyone like these bands? Black Veil Brides? Anyone?

What made you think they were this genre?

Werewolf

tab ` [ what's so good about picking up the pieces? ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---what if I don't even want to?
tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab tab IMAGINE LIVING LIKE A KING SOMEDAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMARTYRxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: Please, won't you push me for the last time? :: Let's scream until there's nothing left.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI DON'T WANT TO ANYMORExxxx I DON'T WANT TO ANYMORExxxx I DON'T WANT TO ANYMORExxxx I DON'T WANT TO ANYMORE
xxxxxxxxxx█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║ж THE THOUGHT OF YOU IS NO F U C K I N G FUN! ж █║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║

[MINT]

PTV and SWS are in the post-hardcore genre.

- - - - - - -

xxpiercetheveilxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdying is a gift so close your eyes and rest in peace

Greedy Capitalist

-M1NT- o3o
tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: Please, won't you push me for the last time? :: Let's scream until there's nothing left.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI DON'T WANT TO ANYMORExxxx I DON'T WANT TO ANYMORExxxx I DON'T WANT TO ANYMORExxxx I DON'T WANT TO ANYMORE
xxxxxxxxxx█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║ж THE THOUGHT OF YOU IS NO F U C K I N G FUN! ж █║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║

[MINT]

PTV and SWS are in the post-hardcore genre.

- - - - - - -

xxpiercetheveilxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdying is a gift so close your eyes and rest in peace

your post format is the worst thing ever

Werewolf

SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

[MINT]

Thanks for taking the time to tell me.
    Frankly, I don't care.

- - - - - - -

Wheezing Lunatic

You just listed three of the least punk bands out there. Nice going. emotion_facepalm
-M1NT- o3o
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

[MINT]

Thanks for taking the time to tell me.
    Frankly, I don't care.

- - - - - - -

jesus ******** christ look at this s**t

it's like an AOL account was aborted

7,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Actually if you search they're "punk" so I really don't care ._. I didn't post to get hate from ya losers.

Werewolf

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

[MINT]

I thought you people would've learned by now on how I really don't care.
    Ignorant, are we? But nonetheless, thanks for wasting some of your time to tell me.

- - - - - - -

-M1NT- o3o
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

[MINT]

I thought you people would've learned by now on how I really don't care.
    Ignorant, are we? But nonetheless, thanks for wasting some of your time to tell me.

- - - - - - -

yeah you'd know a heck of a lot about wasting time

i can tell just from looking at your post style

Werewolf

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

[MINT]

I'd prefer it if you don't talk as if you'd know the amount of time I do, or do not waste.
    You've already told me that my post style is 's**t' and I humored you a response, now ******** off.
    I already said I really don't care about your input.

- - - - - - -

Wheezing Lunatic

wolf dungan101
Actually if you search they're "punk" so I really don't care ._. I didn't post to get hate from ya losers.

You have no idea what punk sounds like if you think any of those bands are punk. And if you searched them on Wikipedia to "find out they are punk", the site is incorrect 85% of the time, and is incredibly incorrect in this case.

If you actually want to meet fans, get this moved to the main forum (where all the rock and pop threads belong).

7,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Inkmind
wolf dungan101

You have no idea what punk sounds like if you think any of those bands are punk. And if you searched them on Wikipedia to "find out they are punk", the site is incorrect 85% of the time, and is incredibly incorrect in this case.

If you actually want to meet fans, get this moved to the main forum (where all the rock and pop threads belong).

Did I ask for your opinion? No, thank you. People in this world are so ******** rude, don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Wheezing Lunatic

wolf dungan101
Inkmind
wolf dungan101

Did I ask for your opinion? No, thank you. People in this world are so ******** rude, don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

You do realize that I was giving you a tip, right? Also, you asked for everyone's opinions by posting this in a public forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games