Welcome to Gaia! ::

Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Server Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.
iight help me out here confused
This really sucks cuz only a certain amount of gaians r havin problem w/ the towns,
games, rally,and the only thing they can do go to shops,maketplace,go 2 profiles/ commemtsand,and send messages, thats it stressed mad the only things u can do in gaia unless someone finds something esle...(okay) what could be causing this question Maybe the computers or a virus which I doubt is the cause,or they're upgrading the games,or the towns.But they would probably send u a message saying whatever in the message idea question confused confused
whatever they're doing they need to hurry up and get it over with domokun stressed scream burning_eyes
man why is it not working i try to click on rally and the town nothing works Method: Town Server
Hi, Can't get on the town server again. If you could fix the problem that would be great. Thank you.
I have gotten

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

every time I try to go to my house or any un named part of a town, for over a week now.
but sometimes it lets me click on the list at the right & actualy takes me to town,
but I can't find my house from there.
I hope they fix it soon.
I want to go home crying
Its not just towns its games as well.
Its been three weeks since I could be able to get on towns is anyone working on this?
i go on peoples profile's and i click to visit their houses and it won't let me can anyone help me? stressed

why does the towns dont work???

sad I got this.

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I havent been able to get on any games or the towns for almost a month now. I'm glad im not the only one experiencing this I thought I was going mad lol rofl hopefully they fix it soon b/c I just made a guild yesterday which took all my gold and I also just found out it cost 2,100 gold to make sub-forums and I don't have any good things to sell so I just hope they get it up and running soon so I can get gold quicker!
I keep getting this in the towns.
I'm on week 4! I have talked to a lot of people, seems most of us have windows xp and when we updated windows this started happening. I have posted everywhere, emailed multiple times and still no fix or reply! I am getting ready to quit because I am bored to tears!
same here i reseted my comp and upgraded it too its been happening the whole weeki can access my vj but other than that my towns wont work all my games dont work ether! i really want to chat in the rally wihth my friends cause its easier than pm talking!> sad
what are the mods doing? please people who renovate gaia please fix the problem! my friends go to gia in the towns and rallys too!it works for them except me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff