Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Poll

It's about time!!! 1 100.0% [ 222 ]
Total Votes:[ 222 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 410 411 412 > >> >>> »|
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my shop! Please, come in and look around. These sweet, fluffy friends want to get all dressed up and go home with you.

Contest: The first person on the top of page 400 will win a free S'more Buddy! Good Luck! Winner

Quest: Kiki Kitty Plushie

heart Quest for the Kiki Kitty Plushie is finished! A really big "Thank You!" to those of you who donated to help me get my Kiki Kitty. Huggs to all! heart

User Image

Quest Donators
Rapid Eye Movement - 500 gold heart
Lilin Kittin - 500 gold heart
ItalianMoofia - 120 gold heart
Seishi Tomoe - 500 gold heart
Hitoshi_Halfbreed - 400 gold heart
Kaellan - 500 gold heart
RyanShori - 200 gold heart
Rules:

Follow Gaia TOS rules
Be kind
Be patient, I don't live on Gaia
Follow the ordering rules (this is a BIG one)
Have fun

White List:
lol = Tip of under 100 gold
blaugh = Donation of over 100 gold
heart = Tip of over 100 gold

cutie1_gurl WOW!! eek heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Akamashin WOW!! eek heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Yuuwaku-Ne heart blaugh heart heart heart heart
Dark_maiden_Queen lol
Natsuko_ran User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7_SilverFang_7 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LadyElara heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chalklite klondike User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilin Kittin heart lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
angelgurl306 heart
Star Mistress Panda lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
soniku_3 lol
Seishi Tomoe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kemikaruu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ e l p h a b a ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[LiL] Kazuo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~pinkfire13~ lol
time for me to fly User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Saori Synmatsu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kristin_Echizen_Sohma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Emu.Of.Doom User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Captain Yuko lol
Sniffy101 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lisa in Wonderland User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pinkangelgirl lol
CryptidHunter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pookfairy lol
KookieMunzta lol
Novacaine Lips lol

Black List:
None yet. Let's keep it that way.
How to order:

User Image

Save your Buddy on your own server.

Form:

Base: (150 gold)
Face: (25 gold each)
Head:(25 gold each)
Body:(25 gold each)

Cert: (color)
Name of Buddy:
Date of Birth:(if none then it will be the day I make it)
Name of Owner:
Base: 150 gold

User Image
Face: 25 Gold EACH

User Image
Head: 25 Gold EACH

User Image
Body: 25 Gold EACH

User Image
Cert: FREE with all S'More Buddies!!!

User Image

Sample: MY Buddy. DO NOT TAKE!

User Image
Limited Edition S'more Buddy

There will only be 15 of these sold. Once gone it is gone for good.

Price: 400 gold SOLD OUT!

User Image

1. [D.A.M.N.]
2. The . Demonic . Angel
3. kandierain
4. j3n3lLa
5. Hitoshi_Halfbreed
6. Panda.Gal
7. Emu.Of.Doom
8. PPPie
9. Captain Yuko
10. Lisa in Wonderland
11. drAg0n-l0Rd~of-HeLL
12. P.E.Y.
13. Deranged_Rabbit
14. pookfairy
15. SteelAngelMimiKon

Form for Limited:(post in thread and make trade immediately! Put page number that your order is on in subject of trade. Save to your own server when delivered. SOLD OUT!!

LIMITED EDITION: Ying Yang

Name:
DOB:
Owner:

Past Limited Editions

Burnt Smore Buddy
Spring Buddy
Carnival Buddy
Bunny Hop Buddy
Polka Dot Bikini Buddy
Limited Edition Collector's Set ~ NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

The Set was sold from May 1 - May 31. It is now discontinued.

User Image
Alice in Wonderland Collector's Set Owners

Complete Set
mrgreen = Completed the Set at one time!
4laugh = Completed the Set during the month.

Lilin Kittin mrgreen
Star Mistress Panda mrgreen
Tandemonium mrgreen
[D.A.M.N.] mrgreen
The . Demonic . Angel mrgreen
PPPie mrgreen
kandierain mrgreen
Queen Of Pixies 4laugh
time for me to fly mrgreen

Individual Character Purchase
A = Alice
WR = White Rabbit
TD = Tweeddle Dee & Tweedle Dum
CC = Cheshire Cat
MH = Mad Hatter
Q = Queen of Hearts
(name will be moved to "Complete Set List" when the set is all collected.)

Hitoshi_Halfbreed (WR)
SSBrosM (Q)
Queen Of Pixies (CC, A, WR, TD, MH, Q)
AubreyXVI (CC)
Link to my shop:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b225b][img]http://tinyurl.com/bm44m[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

Sister Shop

FREEBIE: Save on your own server
Give me a bump to let me know you took it. biggrin

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas