Welcome to Gaia! ::

Waiting for the PC version.... It's really annoying how I have to wait till next year to play it. mad

Also, I think you mean Japan, not China. rolleyes

Blessed Genius

Requimortis
Biohazard Agent

I believe that if it had been named "Biohazard" over here, it wouldn't be nearly as memorable and popular as it is now. I could be wrong, but what name grabs your attention more?
I say the title "Resident Evil" grabs my attention more, because you can tell just by the name that it would be horror. I just stick with Biohazard because that's what I'm more use to.
Biohazard Agent

You seem familiar. Were you the one I played Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City with?

Blessed Genius

Requimortis
Biohazard Agent

You seem familiar. Were you the one I played Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City with?
Yes, I am, my other account was Four Eyes, USS Virologist.
Biohazard Agent

This isn't the same account?

Blessed Genius

Requimortis
Biohazard Agent

This isn't the same account?
It's a different account, and the need for multiple accounts is for different roleplays, ya'know?
Requimortis
Biohazard Agent

I Think So
BodyPiercer
I just bough the game. Didn't get to play it yet until I get off work.
:l I feel it's going to be another disappointment.

Game Is Fun But Tom Much trouble With The Ammo And It Also Gives You The Option To Play With Infinite Ammo But Hows That Fun .___.
Biohazard Agent

Well... I haven't role-played in a while but I don't ever remember needing multiple accounts for different settings. I suppose it's best to leave it at "to each his own" and avoid derailing this thread any further.
I was wondering if anyone would like to play? on ps3 sweatdrop
Gimme-half

Mercenaries? Or campaign? I'm good with either, but I have no way of communicating unless you use Skype.

Shirtless Raider

DynaSuarez Wrecks
Wtf does Sony have to do with anything?

Exactly, Resident Evil has always been a multi-console game since saturn and playstation.... Why do people keep trying to say it started as a Sony exclusive

Aged Lunatic

Raven Xavier Kitari
DynaSuarez Wrecks

Exactly, Resident Evil has always been a multi-console game since saturn and playstation.... Why do people keep trying to say it started as a Sony exclusive

Heck, the Saturn version was arguably the best one of the first game
GunsmithKitten
Raven Xavier Kitari
DynaSuarez Wrecks

Heck, the Saturn version was arguably the best one of the first game

sega probably wanted their version to be unique at that time. i was surprised to learn that you have to fight two tyrants in the saturn version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff