Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
This is now an entertaining thread. -amused-
Minerva de Sade
Kiba Shinzu
While I Normally Would Be Inclined To Disagree With You, Mr. Ampora, I Have To Admit That You Have Hit The Nail Right On The Head.
So help me, I will have imitated every troll by the end of the day!

"
CA: wwoww, this lowwblood must be pretty ******** pathetic if evven you're agreein wwith me, Kan."

Halp I forgot how to do Eridan's quirk! D:>
But, sounds like fun! I just like doing Eridan because he's my favorite. : D
I've been trying to get the Aquarius mood bubble so I can do an Eridan Fangirl avatar, but it hasn't been in the MP. D:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
THE LEVELS OF SHEER PATHETIC IN THIS THREAD ARE ON PAR WITH EVEN YOUR MOST PATHETIC MOMENT.
WHICH IS EITHER EXTREMELY ******** AMAZING OR EXTREMELY ******** SAD.
I'LL LEAVE YOU TO DECIDE.

I believe he doubles 'w', doubles 'v', no 'g' in words ending in '-ing', e.g. "somethin", no punctuation, no capitalization, and refers to trolls by shortened names (thank cod for HomeStuck wiki.~)
I really didn't like Eridan before, but I have to admit, he's sorta grown on me, the little b*****d.~
Kar is my favorite troll, shortly followed bu Gamz. Because Morails.~
[]I*, 1I= [_]|2 50 5{V}4|27 @7 (=1{/}9µ/23 /*30/*I3 /24c3 8'/ /234{)1{}9 [4() J00 (=1{/}9[_}/23 0µ7 {v)1{V}3?
0|* 15 8{_}77(-)µ|27 7(-)47 VV[-]'/ 5[-]3 19{}0/21{}9 (_)5

Indebted Bloodsucker

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kiba Shinzu
YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
THE LEVELS OF SHEER PATHETIC IN THIS THREAD ARE ON PAR WITH EVEN YOUR MOST PATHETIC MOMENT.

I believe he doubles 'w', doubles 'v', no 'g' in words ending in '-ing', e.g. "somethin", no punctuation, no capitalization, and refers to trolls by shortened names (thank cod for HomeStuck wiki.~)
I really didn't like Eridan before, but I have to admit, he's sorta grown on me, the little b*****d.~

"
CA:wwhale theres no ******** reason to sink me that glubbin low kar
CA: ive been pretty ******** pathetic but nowwhere near this levvel
"

Ah, thanks for that. I felt off because I wasn't sure about the punctuation. D: And it's hard to fight my own instincts to type like, well, Dirk.

He's kinda sweet if you think about it. Yeah, he's done some bad things, but who hasn't? Vriska and Equius have grown on me a bit too. Especially after I found out Vris was my moon patron. D: (Tavros is my sun patron).
Minerva de Sade
Kiba Shinzu
YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

"
CA:wwhale theres no ******** reason to sink me that glubbin low kar
CA: ive been pretty ******** pathetic but nowwhere near this levvel
"

Ah, thanks for that. I felt off because I wasn't sure about the punctuation. D: And it's hard to fight my own instincts to type like, well, Dirk.

He's kinda sweet if you think about it. Yeah, he's done some bad things, but who hasn't? Vriska and Equius have grown on me a bit too. Especially after I found out Vris was my moon patron. D: (Tavros is my sun patron).

AW, don't take it so seriously -Eridan.~
Karcrab is always like t) (at, sea?

I find nothing wrong with that. To be honest, both Striders are my absolute favorite characters. Their tied for the championship, though I honestly believe it is meant to be a perpetual stalemate.

I can actually sympathize with Eridan and his plight, he's honestly a really good character. I actually feel for all the higherbloods, because they may have had it a little rougher than their lowerblooded counterparts. I noticed that the higher they are on the blood caste, the more violent oriented they are. It's something they grew up with, and trying to learn and overcome is hard.

Except for Feferi. She was much less violent, but retained a sort of 'b***h' vibe to her. Which I can relate too (not just because she's my patron troll).
T) (oug) ( I seariously ) (ave trouble tryng to -Emulate s) (uch a -Excitable glubbin' gal. Wit) ( or wit) (out all the fis) ( puns. Good Cod.~

Versatile Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Damn you, Kiba!!! You made me laugh! How could you do such a thing?! xD

@OP: I just did the knuckle crack because my fingers were bothering me. Since you were already proven wrong in the beginning, why don't you just give up and admit you have no idea what you're talking about? Thank you, and have a good night/day.
I have the worst feeling that I'll have major arthritis from cracking my knuckles. >.< When the weather was changing I woke up one morning and I couldn't open my fingers on one hand for about a minute. ; 3;

Yikes. Sometimes when I wake up, and if I sleep on one side too long, my arm is extremely numb for a few minutes and it takes awhile to get all the blood flowing. It feels weird when it happens.

Now for MLP:FIM:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This thread is now a Homestuck/My Little Pony. OP, you lost the game.

Fanatical Firestarter

Loreole

Okay, I'm late to this conversation, but I just read through it all, and I decided to bring my own opinion to the table.

Loreole, I think what you said was stupid, simply because I don't think you can accurately tell someones nationality based on how they type. However, assuming you're telling the truth when you say that you meant she was dumb AND Asian, not that she was dumb BECAUSE she was Asian (and I don't really have any reason to disbelieve you), I'm going to agree on the point that it isn't technically racist. Kinda ridiculous and easily perceived as racist? Yes. Necessarily racist? No. Just... try not to assume people's nationalities and/or race over the internet, and you can avoid this kind of an argument.
haunting heaven
Loreole

Okay, I'm late to this conversation, but I just read through it all, and I decided to bring my own opinion to the table.

Loreole, I think what you said was stupid, simply because I don't think you can accurately tell someones nationality based on how they type. However, assuming you're telling the truth when you say that you meant she was dumb AND Asian, not that she was dumb BECAUSE she was Asian (and I don't really have any reason to disbelieve you), I'm going to agree on the point that it isn't technically racist. Kinda ridiculous and easily perceived as racist? Yes. Necessarily racist? No. Just... try not to assume people's nationalities and/or race over the internet, and you can avoid this kind of an argument.
No, she assuming that I'm a dumb Asian who can't type because of my grammar and she kept insulting me with that "dumb Asian" racist insults out through this thread.

She can't be telling the truth if she don't actually know what Nationality I am. So, your defense argument is invalid because all her assumption was trying to make her look good.
[4|V j00 7311 VV(-)47 (V)'/ |24{3 8'/ |234d1Ng [v]'/ 7'/[*1{/9?

Indebted Bloodsucker

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
AW, don't take it so seriously -Eridan.~
Karcrab is always like t) (at, sea?

I find nothing wrong with that. To be honest, both Striders are my absolute favorite characters. Their tied for the championship, though I honestly believe it is meant to be a perpetual stalemate.

I can actually sympathize with Eridan and his plight, he's honestly a really good character. I actually feel for all the higherbloods, because they may have had it a little rougher than their lowerblooded counterparts. I noticed that the higher they are on the blood caste, the more violent oriented they are. It's something they grew up with, and trying to learn and overcome is hard.

Except for Feferi. She was much less violent, but retained a sort of 'b***h' vibe to her. Which I can relate too (not just because she's my patron troll).
T) (oug) ( I seariously ) (ave trouble tryng to -Emulate s) (uch a -Excitable glubbin' gal. Wit) ( or wit) (out all the fis) ( puns. Good Cod.~

"
CA: i just dont get wwhy hes always tryin to glubbin bring me down like that
CA: hes wworse than sol sometimes
"

I can agree there. The highbloods have so much pressure riding on them, Eridan especially. But, funny thing...someone posted on tumblr that Eridan had plenty of chances to kill all the landdwellers. All he had to stop doing was feeding Feferi's lusus, and then said lusus would have released the Vast Glub.

But he didn't. And then when he sprung his idea to go join Jack, he told two trolls, Feferi and Sollux. He didn't have to tell anyone. He could have just left. But he didn't.

Something tells me that he's trying to both maintain his highblood seadwelling attitude, but he still cares for some of the trolls at least.

Poor thing. D:

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Loreole
In Breaking Dawn P1, who is the actress that plays Renesmee at her oldest age?

lol thats interesting xD

Super Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
dmoniacx
Loreole
In Breaking Dawn P1, who is the actress that plays Renesmee at her oldest age?

lol thats interesting xD

Are ya 'ere ta add anyfing ta da conversation, 'r are ya 'ere ta gypsy kiss 'round?
Teh thread iz stupid, teh op iz stupid... Hey its a purrfect match!
*Is just looking around......'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces