User Image

the cocky scene kid

If I could write you a s o n g
and make you fall in l o v e
I would already have you up under my a r m
I used to pull all my t r i c k s
I hope that you like t h i s
but you probably w o n ' t
you think you're c o o l e r t h a n m e .

ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт "тαℓк тαℓк тαℓк" ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт "тнιик тнιик тнιик" ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsтρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт

User Image

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
xxName: Charlie Leanne Gilmore
xxxAge: 12
xxxxUsername: x-Pyxi-x

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
O h !
Written in the s t a r s,
A m i l l i o n miles away,
A m e s s a g e to the main,

══════════════

ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт "тαℓк тαℓк тαℓк" ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт "тнιик тнιик тнιик" ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsтρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт

══════════════

O h !
S e a s o n s come and go,
But I will n e v e r change,
And I’m on my w a y !

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
| |Taylor . Austin . Lewellyn| |
fillerfiller filler
Taylor!!!

filler fillerFillerfillerfiller
fillerTaylor Austin Lewellyn
fillerJust Taylor, sometimes Austin.
fillerSeventeen
fillerMale
fillerMr. Playboy
filler fillerFillerfillerfiller
filler filler filler filler fillerfillerx-Pyxi-xfillerfiller filler

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image
User Image

talke y e s a r e вℓιи∂ιиɢ вℓιи∂ιиɢ вℓιи∂ιиɢ

●thinkb r e a t h i s sтιғℓє∂ sтιғℓє∂ sтιғℓє∂

●clothes●i ' m g o i n g cяαzч cяαzч вαвч

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Wait Long , Strike Fast

Liang Wei-Cheng Bai
xxxxx Li

[19]xxxxxxx [Heterosexual]xxxxxxx [#9ACD32]

I'm Liang, but you can call me Li. I am the oldest of my family, and am very protective of my younger sisters. You mess with them, I mess with you. In school, my grades were higher than average and I was on the sports teams, with lots of friends. An all round golden boy.

I hate change. I first realised this when dad ... went. I hated the feeling of not seeing him on the breakfast table, I hated not coming home to see him. So I wasn't too thrilled about moving to America. Why? Moving across the world isn't exactly my cup of tea. Leaving my girlfriend behind isn't too great either. And I'm really going to miss all my friends. I've just been thrown into a strange world. And there's barely any chance of escape.

I have a tattoo on my back of a traditional dragon.
                            I am a very well rounded person.
                            My favourite sport is baseball.
                            I'm scared about the concept of going to a public school.
                            I feel it's my job to look after the twins.
                            I broke up with my girlfriend of two years when I knew we were moving.
                            I don't think this marriage is going to last.
                            I will always have a packet of pocky on me.
                            I find it annoying when people wear odd socks. I'm kinda OCD about this ...
                            When I was little I had Dental Phobia, I used to cry if the dentist said anything bad. I still get teased by my family sometimes.

»»xoxoxoxoxoxoParamore - Here We Go Again

x-Pyxi-x

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
ℓιαиɢ Wei- Cheng вαι

here w e goagain
══════════════

Liang stepped out of the private hire vehicle and smiled politely at the driver. Liang had arrived separately from his sisters. "I wonder if they're here ... " he wondered collecting his luggage. "Thankyou," he said, bowing his head slightly, handing over some money. After collecting the money the driver drove off without a word. Frowning slightly, Liang turned to the door of the house. It wasn't too big, it wasn't too small. Hesitantly, he stepped towards the door, debating whether to just walk in or not. After all, this was going to be his home. "Actually, scratch that. This isn't going to be my home," he answered himself, hell-bent on his decision.

He rang the doorbell, shifting his weight from one foot to another, trying to remember as much about the family as he could. 2 daughters,3 sons. 1 boys older than himself, the rest younger. He sighed. This was going to be a long day.

Liang was always the golden boy. A perfect brother, a perfect friend, a perfect son. Never had he been so hopeful that things would go wrong. I mean, for goodness' sake, he was on the freaking other side of the world! In a strange place, in a strange house, with strange people. He had always thought his mother would do what was in the best intrests for him and his sisters. Family came first. Not anymore.

══════════════

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
1 = #00B8F5
2= #B800F5
3= #F500B8

User Image
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Rosabella/Jayde/Duffy ◁ ◀ ◁ ◀

Jus† Şøмε βąsїc ιηƒø...

My parents gave me the name of...▶▷Rosabella Jayde Duffy
But I prefer to be called...▶▷Belle
I was born on the date of...▶▷11th August 1994
I'm not that old...▶▷17
You will earn bonus points if you give me...▶▷Books, Music, Strawberries, My Family, Letting loose.
You will get on my bad side with...▶▷Olives, Judging people, Those with no Self-Confidence.

Ðїġġїηġ Ðεερεя...

People say I tend to be...▶▷Smart, Kind, Open-Minded, High-Spirited, Protective.
A look at my life so far...▶▷I was born on the 11 of August, 1994 as the youngest of 3 sisters. My older sisters can be a bit annoying sometimes, and we fight a lot, but hey-ho! My mom went up to heaven when I was two years old. I love her, but I don't exactly remember her that well. My sisters and my dad say she was an amazing person. My father is now my mother too, though most of the time he just acts like a over-sized kid. My family is just perfect the way they are. As a child I was picked on because I was a nerd. And I'm proud to admit it! People thought I was weird because they preferred to watch the movies rather than read the books. In my opinion, the books are WAY more descriptive. My life might not be the best, or most expensive, but I love everything about it. Oh, except for that idiot Gaston. Dang, he's so annoying. I wish he would just leave me alone ...
I don't know if I should say this...▶▷I'm scared of the dark!
You might not know this, but I'm...▶▷hetero-sexual
Don't tell anyone, but...▶▷pshh ... as if I'll tell you.
Sorry if I scream...▶▷Losing my close ones.

Jus† †ħøuġħ† yøu sħøuℓ∂ kηøω...

Opps, I forgot something...▶▷I'm not afraid to show myself, bad mood, good mood, anything!
Say hi to my master...▶▷x-Pyxi-x

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
1 = #00B8F5
2= #B800F5
3= #F500B8

User Image

User Imagexxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBill Shankly ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➜➜ Soccer is a m a t t e r of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➜➜ life a n d death,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ex c e p t M o r e Im p o r t a n t

═━━═

═━━═

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
User Image

mckettrick second son

ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт "тαℓк тαℓк тαℓк" ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт 'тнιик тнιик тнιик' ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsтρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт ρσsт

User Image

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
1 = #00B8F5
2= #B800F5
3= #F500B8

I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.

User Image

My name, Don't wear it out...
Rosabella Jayde Duffy
But I also like to be called...
Belle
I am the...
Soccer Player
I've blown out the candles a few times, to be exact...
Living the life of a... Sophomore
I'm in room...
4C
If you need proof, I'm a...
Female
I tend to like...
Boys
But I'm starting to fall for...
The Jerk

This is just how I am, Get used to it...
Rosabella is a high-spirited, friendly girl. Belle strives to do the best she can, and always tries to look at things from the brighter side of life. She loves a bit of fun as much as the next person, and brushes off most things. However, she can be feisty around the things that matter the most to her. For instance, she can be extremely competitive when it comes to sport, in paticular soccer. Also, she is protective over her family and friends. She believes that everyone should do what they want in life, because the day will come when you don't have the chance anymore. Belle has been through alot in life, but instead of moping about how unfair it is, she realises how this has made her a stronger person.
It all started way back when...
Rosabella was born on a warm July morning to a mother who already had a son, 6 years older than her , named Isaac. Isaac took good care of her, and was a loving brother. Belle's dad was a coach for Isaac's soccer team, and she enjoyed going along to practice to watch her brother and father on the pitch. Belle's father always called Belle his beauty.

At the age of 5, Rosabella noticed that her parents 'heated debates' as they liked to call them would get louder and more ... heated. By the time she was 6, her father and mother decided to get a divorce. Belle's father got custody of her, and her mother got custody of Isaac. Rosabella still contacted her mother and brother, but lived with her grandmother and father.

Rosabella and her gran were very close. She used to say to Belle, "You can be anything you want to be, you just gotta try hun,". At the age of 11, her grandmother passed away of old age. Rosabella was heartbroken, and decided that she would do her grandmother proud by trying the best she could.

A couple of years later, Rosabella joined a soccer club in the holidays. She found something that she loved to do, and continued the soccer after school clubs. Her love for soccer grew from there, and while she was average at maths, english and science, she excelled in Gym and Physical Education.

In my 'pocket full of sunshine'...
- Sport
- Music (though I can't play)
- Letting loose
- Strawberries
- My family and friends
-

These should be 'smashed to pieces'...
- Olives
- People who judge others
- Reading
- People who diss sport
- People who care too much about what others think.

x-Pyxi-x

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
1= #00BFFF
2= #FF0040
3= 0040FF
User Image
мe, мчseʟғ, αnᴅ, ι----------

I know I'm in trouble when my parents say: Lucas Gianni Makin
      My friends call me: Luke
      I'm not young, but then again I'm not old since I'm: Eighteen.
      Sing to me on : April 5th
      Oh I like: Maybe Felicity, I don't know ...
      People usually recognize me for the my starring in: Bambi

a cʟosєʀ ʟooк----------

I'm your average: Male
      People have told me I have pretty eyes that are: Brown / Green
      I love my hair since it's: Brown.
      I'm not that short, I'm only: 6'3"
      The scale told me I weigh: 194lbs
      My many accessories: A skull tattoo.

sтaиᴅ вacк, чoυ мιɢнт ғιиᴅ oυт soмeтнιиɢ чoυ ᴅoи'т ʟιкe----------

Whoa, how did you know I like: Tortillas • Family & Friends • Making people happy • Music •

Please go away, I hate: Arguments • Secrets from me • Having nothing to do • Being Alone

The real me: For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to know why. Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? As a child I would ask the most random questions, but as I've gotten older I've learnt to block some of the thoughts out. I love making people smile. It makes me feel special knowing that person is happy thanks to me. I try to be nice to everyone, but I usually stick with my one group of friends to hang out with.

Take a look at my past: was born with different ethnic backgrounds in me. My mom was half English half Mexican and my father is half Mexican, half American. That makes me half Mexican, quarter English, quarter American ... right? Whatever. I don't have any brothers and sisters, so it gets really boring at home sometimes. My mom died when I was 8 months old in a car crash. I love her and miss her a lot, but I don't remember her. The only reason I know what she looks like is because of the one picture me and my dad have on the fire place. Still, I visit her grave as often as possible. I've been raised by my dad and grandma from my mother's side ever since.

a ʟιттʟe paʀтιnɢ ɢιғт----------

x-Pyxi-x

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBill Shankly ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➜➜ Soccer is a m a t t e r of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➜➜ life a n d death,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageEx c e p t M o r e Im p o r t a n t

═━━═

Rosabella woke up and rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them. Once her eyes were fully open, it took her a minute to realise where she was - she had arrived at the holiday cabin yesterday, and didn't even get chance to explore. She was too busy unpacking, and sorting out things, then her dad called and talked her ear off about being responsible and careful and have a good time, yada yada. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she turned off her alarm that was set to go at half past. Belle knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep any time soon so she pulled a clean towel and some clothes out, then made her way to the bathroom.

Once in the spacious bathroom Rosabella turned the shower on to let it warm up then stripped her PJ's. Cautiously, she stuck her foot under the water to make sure it was the right temperature before hopping in. Belle relaxed under the water for a bit, letting the warmness seep into her bones, then started scrubbing herself up properly while singing loudly. She then brushed her teeth and got changed into the clothes that she had picked out for today. Normally, she would've been wearing sweats or something, but she decided to make more of an effort since there would be people she didn't know too well around.

After drying her hair and tying it up in a loose bun she looked out of the window and her jaw dropped. It was impossible to get out ... they were snowed in! In a bit of a daze, she made her
                                                way upstairs into the kitchen. There at the table sat a freshman she recognised as Camille eating breakfast. They didn't really talk. "Hey ... " she acknowledged the girl and went to make some good old beans on toast and coffee. Maybe she would fry up some eggs as well. While passing the window, she looked outside and groaned. "And here was me hoping to go snowboarding or skiing," I said glumly while turning on the kettle.

═━━═

Shirtless Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items