13,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
xdarxx
Xiam
xdarxx
Automail details:
The arm is mostly styrene plastic covered in metallic vinyl. I made it when I was 14 (i'm 20 now) so unfortunately my arm grew out of it sad It was the first cosplay prop I ever made.

Question.

Is that image mirrored, or did you just have it on the wrong arm...?

its mirrored razz webcam does that

Ah, alright. That'd certainly make it less embarrassing, so people don't go up to you in conventions going "That's great, but why is it on the wrong arm? xd

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Those police officers look a lot like Ed 3nodding
xdarxx
I absolutely love all of the new avatar items, but i only have 78 gaia cash and a small amount of gold. I am a huge fan of the series and Edward Elric was the first cosplay I ever did, and I made my own automail for it. If you like my costume or my automail consider donating some FMAB pieces or gold? smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Automail details:
The arm is mostly styrene plastic covered in metallic vinyl. I made it when I was 14 (i'm 20 now) so unfortunately my arm grew out of it sad It was the first cosplay prop I ever made.

My friend made one out of Cardboard, sadly he grew out of it before armageddon

5,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Angelic Reprobate
xdarxx
I absolutely love all of the new avatar items, but i only have 78 gaia cash and a small amount of gold. I am a huge fan of the series and Edward Elric was the first cosplay I ever did, and I made my own automail for it. If you like my costume or my automail consider donating some FMAB pieces or gold? smile

Automail details:

My friend made one out of Cardboard, sadly he grew out of it before armageddon

i made my first prototype out of cardboard and spray painted it silver... actually looked pretty nice but i only did the forearm and hand/fingers for that one.

5,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
xdarxx
Diana OConnell
I like how it looks, I'm not skilled at all when it comes to making costumes and cosplay. I tend to just cheet and buy mine. sweatdrop

You did a great job on the automail arm.

Thank you! biggrin

It looks okay. You should do an automail BODY. ******** YEAH

Greedy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
The Ocean Walker
xdarxx
Diana OConnell
I like how it looks, I'm not skilled at all when it comes to making costumes and cosplay. I tend to just cheet and buy mine. sweatdrop

You did a great job on the automail arm.

Thank you! biggrin

It looks okay. You should do an automail BODY. ******** YEAH

HELLS YEAH AUTOMAIL FTW. I love automail so much I'd even replace my limbs for it ^_^

4,050 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
your cosplay is amazing. when Henode, my FMA oc goes to test to become an alchemist Ed gives her his old coat and im looking into different patterns i could use to make it because the ones you can buy are so expensive and half the time it looks fake so i want to try to make it... any sugestions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff