Welcome to Gaia! ::

huhuhu *muffledvoicefrombox ;__;*

by the way, I love *gasp* the *gasp* avi *gasp* heart
suffocating from box @_____@;;
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
*thinks the art looks completely awesome and wants to order but can't* gonk heart ninja
ninja heart

4laugh heart ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. nyaa. x___x <3

Foosha. <33
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
*thinks the art looks completely awesome and wants to order but can't* gonk heart ninja
ninja heart

4laugh heart ninja

Foosha. <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just...soooo...panicky. x___x
-twitch- Must....get....a...spot. gonk
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
ninja heart

4laugh heart ninja

Foosha. <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just...soooo...panicky. x___x
-twitch- Must....get....a...spot. gonk

*joins in twitchage* gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow: Just trying to figure out what I want my avi to wear. sad
Who knew it could be so difficult. whee
Vannes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow: Just trying to figure out what I want my avi to wear. sad

XD
I know what I want mine to wear, and what I want his to wear, I'm set. I just need 3k more. gonk heart whee
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes

XD
I know what I want mine to wear, and what I want his to wear, I'm set. I just need 3k more. gonk heart whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gahhh. @___@ I'm the total opposite. xD
-le sigh-
Just hope I'm awake long enough for the shop to open. ._.;
you moved the day after I bookmark you xp
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes

XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gahhh. @___@ I'm the total opposite. xD
-le sigh-

Is it opening again tonight?
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes
[ +Shadow+ ]
Vannes

XD

-le sigh-

Is it opening again tonight?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .No clue.
Ah well...guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff