Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quatro
CuterThanYou
Eeek, does that mean I should delete my post? redface

There we go. edited the priority letter section to a *hopefully* manageable system.

and delete it? Not if you don't want to hun. Its not hurting anyone being posted. Its great to see you again as well by the way heart Where have you been hiding yourself?

I've been having alot of personal problems lately sweatdrop xp

I've quit my old job of three years, but this new job hasn't shown to be any better.... I'm getting only 1/4th of the amount of hours I was getting at my last job! gonk

How've you been? You've seem to have been pretty busy xD
I didn't realize until now that I've changed genders again since the last time I was in here! surprised xd I made my mule look like my old avatar, so he's got the sexy Quatro art in his sig ;D

*stashes away the three letters I had just bought from the marketplace and crosses fingers for a spot when it opens* xD ninja
heart heart
ninja :neeenjas around: ninja

Fashionable Phantom

Quatro
The Bunny
I guess we can't give you a buttload of gold to get ahead on the list either eh? xD~!

edit:: Oh, btw, I think your art is DEAD SEXY, and I can't wait to get my hands on some. ninja

If I did that, I'd have alot of very rich fans eternally keeping my slots filled sweatdrop

Thanks for your comments though, I'm glad you like what you see!
3nodding
Good point. ;3
Perhaps I'll just have to keep watching you then. 4laugh
Woot *posts to get on the first 3 pages*

Ruthless Tycoon

10,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
CuterThanYou
Quatro
CuterThanYou
Eeek, does that mean I should delete my post? redface

There we go. edited the priority letter section to a *hopefully* manageable system.

and delete it? Not if you don't want to hun. Its not hurting anyone being posted. Its great to see you again as well by the way heart Where have you been hiding yourself?

I've been having alot of personal problems lately sweatdrop xp

I've quit my old job of three years, but this new job hasn't shown to be any better.... I'm getting only 1/4th of the amount of hours I was getting at my last job! gonk

How've you been? You've seem to have been pretty busy xD
I didn't realize until now that I've changed genders again since the last time I was in here! surprised xd I made my mule look like my old avatar, so he's got the sexy Quatro art in his sig ;D

*stashes away the three letters I had just bought from the marketplace and crosses fingers for a spot when it opens* xD ninja

Give it time, with experience and tenure, I'm sure you'll get mroe hours!

Hehe, yes i have been pretty busy sweatdrop Lots of new art. I think I'll have to open another photobucket account for this thread, lol. Oh I made art for your old mule? I wanna see it now... mad

and yeesh, April letters are out already...?
xd

Hilarious Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CuterThanYou
ninja :neeenjas around: ninja

ninja heart
I FOUND YOU!
Now I mut do Quatro art since she now has a post for it!
heart

Ruthless Tycoon

10,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Beautiful Violence
I FOUND YOU!
heart

heart 4laugh heart
Quatro
Give it time, with experience and tenure, I'm sure you'll get more hours!

Hehe, yes i have been pretty busy sweatdrop Lots of new art. I think I'll have to open another photobucket account for this thread, lol. Oh I made art for your old mule? I wanna see it now... mad

and yeesh, April letters are out already...?
xd

Yuuuush, you made some gorgeous art of him (not too long ago, I might add) *___*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ring a bell? ;D

And no, April letters aren't out quite yet (but you can garauntee that I'm donating April 1st at 12:01am so I can be one of the first to order a priority letter order xDDD). I'm just kicking myself because earlier today I was like "I'm going to order Quatro art today with letters. Eh, I'll wait to order tonight with the January 05 I have stashed in my storage and I'll buy two others when I get off my lazy a** and get the gold from my mule." I'm such a procrastinator ;__; xD <3
Quatro
Beautiful Violence
I FOUND YOU!
heart

heart 4laugh heart

lol

Sweet Lover

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Survivor 150
8D New thread! *pets it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items