XStr8EdgeX
Nikki Dee XD
XStr8EdgeX
Caucasian Walk
Dragon Ball is bad.

Dragon Ball is the s**t Narutard

ditto to tht
User Image

I wanted to go one day without fapping but i saw your sig and couldn't resist. ty

wat set u off?

You did bby heart

glad i could help

Distinct Raider

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
..why is it that when i ask for music i get a fight between dbz fans and narutards???
lol.
eh i like both...but i love dbz far more.

Distinct Raider

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
DRUNK on Rage
my only advice is to find a better job

i think working at hot topic will be a fine first job for me. i'm not looking for credentials or a fat paycheck, i honestly just love hot topic and the atmosphere and the people who work there. if you find your hot topic where you live unpleasant, that is most unfortunate. my hot topic in tacoma is a great place with fun workers and i immensely look forward to working there. ^-^

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Nikki Dee XD
XStr8EdgeX
Nikki Dee XD
XStr8EdgeX
Nikki Dee XD

ditto to tht
User Image

I wanted to go one day without fapping but i saw your sig and couldn't resist. ty

wat set u off?

You did bby heart

glad i could help
haha putting a picture of someone else in your sig to get attention.

Liberal Autobiographer

10,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Sara Spartan Lazer
DRUNK on Rage

i think working at hot topic will be a fine first job for me. i'm not looking for credentials or a fat paycheck, i honestly just love hot topic and the atmosphere and the people who work there. if you find your hot topic where you live unpleasant, that is most unfortunate. my hot topic in tacoma is a great place with fun workers and i immensely look forward to working there. ^-^
Whoa, wait.

The one in Washington? And listen to the radio if you need to be familiar with popular music. neutral

Greedy Hunter

GameAce 92
just listen to Skrillex, that's all the ******** hipsters that shop at Hot Topic know about dubstep anyways.

> hipsters
> hot topic

no

Distinct Raider

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
DRUNK on Rage
Sara Spartan Lazer

I'm not 13 so I just dont shop at Hot Topic. They have cheaply made tacky clothes and sell s**t music.

It's cool that you like it though.

i have to admit that hot topic and their merchandise has started going down the shitter....when i first started shopping there, it was all about rock music and being unique and giving a style to the outcasts...i felt awesome shopping there.
lately they've been all about the popular overplayed bands with shitty music like all those scantily-clad popstars who sound the same and the rappers with their despicable lyrics and repetitive dubstep artists and random teen boys who became famous for god knows what reason. now they sell to druggies and ravers and glorify disgusting habits like sleeping around and drugs.
i have been disappointed in hot topic these past couple years...but i remain a loyal customer because every once in a while, i find something great there. and i still love the workers and the atmosphere. still my most favourite store in the mall.....the only one who sells my style of clothing and jewelry.
and i'm not 13 either. that is the age i started shopping there. been stuck coming back for over 5 years.

Distinct Raider

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tarrying Braticles
Sara Spartan Lazer
DRUNK on Rage

Whoa, wait.

The one in Washington? And listen to the radio if you need to be familiar with popular music. neutral

yeah i try to listen to the radio but often get annoyed at overplayed songs lol x__x
and yes, the hot topic in the tacoma mall in washington. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games