Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know what I'm going through?

Yeah. 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Not a clue. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
OMG PIE WHERE?! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
Well, I'd post my long story, but it's time consuming. Luckily I have it in my journal. It's about me and this boy and what happened last Christmas (no it's nothing dirty) and I'm totally confused about what to do. I really need help cause I'm pretty depressed all the time and I want it to stop.

You can just post here if you don't wanna comment my journal. Or comment if you don't wanna post.

I spose I should mention that I've never felt this way about anyone before of since this, and I've never been in any relationships before.
yeaaahhhh !
hmm... ok then.
you should probably tell him to STOP
inna_25

wait, what?
i hate to say it but maybe u should just move on , i mean it is not going anywhere and all it is is hurting u,maybe find someone else u r interested in =]
Oh that is so sad! And you should definitely tell him what you feel about him. But I don't think you should like go so deep and sentimental right away. I think you should like make a kinda personal comment (like see if you can get him to blush; if he blushes, that's a good sign that he's shy around you). Then be gentle and tell him how you're feeling.

Good luck
Traurig
Well, I'd post my long story, but it's time consuming. Luckily I have it in my journal. It's about me and this boy and what happened last Christmas (no it's nothing dirty) and I'm totally confused about what to do. I really need help cause I'm pretty depressed all the time and I want it to stop.

You can just post here if you don't wanna comment my journal. Or comment if you don't wanna post.

I spose I should mention that I've never felt this way about anyone before of since this, and I've never been in any relationships before.
so for what?.. smile smile biggrin biggrin
inna_25
yes i agree.. biggrin smile
Traurig

biggrin smile! smile
The Mad Bumping Weasels
4laugh
How the hell do you DO THIS?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas